No announcement yet.

Obama Final Speech to Nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    Trump would not owe anything to big pharma etc because he didnt take money from them.

Killary on the other hand would owe saudi arabia ALOT since they funded 20% of her campaign.

That's the difference and you know it.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-foundation/

Saudis giving less than $25 million.
    Javi, it takes about $1 billion to run a campaign. $25 mil isn't 20% of that. Can you please not exaggerate stuff like this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...on-foundation/

Javi, it takes about $1 billion to run a campaign. $25 mil isn't 20% of that. Can you please not exaggerate stuff like this.
      hillary clinton made over 1 billion this campaign?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        wrong. the bill of rights clearly spells out which rights are reserved for citizens, like voting and running for office.
        Where?

I want to see where it picks and chooses which rights non-citizens get (you cited religion) and which they do not get (gun rights, voting rights)

I'm all ears.....

you want me to post it for you so you can atually read the thing?
        Yes, I want you to prove your claims.

you are monumentally stupid, and you're going to be regarded as such for as long as you use this forum.
        Personal insults, so the rest of your post is ignored.

Do I need to start counting strikes like with Dunn to try and make you act your age?

I'd rather not, but again, I'm not here for insult lobbing contests. I grew out of such nonsense in grade school. Pathetic to see an adult still engaging in such nonsense.

I await your sourcing....

Comment

there's no way your head is that hollow.
          Well he did resort to insult the first time a rebuttal was presented to him. That's a big sign of low intellect, but I'm hopeful that was an aberration.

It's actually a bit sad as well as ridiculous. He's not a dense guy, and I feel he could debate like an adult and do quite well. Of course he needs to pick a better side to debate from, but that's another story.

Comment

heck, the first f#cking sentence states that "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion."
            Correct.

And how does a proposed (or even enacted) ban on muslim immigrants equate to Congress 'establishing a religion'?

you guys have no brains and brass nuts to not even read the contitution and talk about it. that you probably associate with nobody but people who think liek you do is surely what gives you the confidence.
            Speak for yourself. You're the one who just twisted it to suit your argument.

That, or you yourself suffer from the very low reading comprehension skills you insult others for supposedly having.

read the bill of rights, please, and prove to me that you've read it.
            We did. Your problem is that we understood it. And since we did, that means you cant get away with lying about what it says.
            Last edited by 1bad65; 01-12-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

"We the People of the United States".

How is an immigrant a "citizen" of the US if they're trying to get citizenship?
              I asked him that stumper earlier. He replied with insults.

I'm dying to see what response you get.....

Comment

hillary clinton made over 1 billion this campaign?
                Her campaign probably did and they gave some to down ballot candidates.

Its clear that you posting Saudi's financed 20% of Hilary's campaign is incorrect. Its hard to have a good discussion on a topic if the facts are misrepresented.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Well he did resort to insult the first time a rebuttal was presented to him. That's a big sign of low intellect, but I'm hopeful that was an aberration.

It's actually a bit sad as well as ridiculous. He's not a dense guy, and I feel he could debate like an adult and do quite well. Of course he needs to pick a better side to debate from, but that's another story.
                  maybe hes trolling to gauge where we stand? idk lol

Her campaign probably did and they gave some to down ballot candidates.

Its clear that you posting Saudi's financed 20% of Hilary's campaign is incorrect. Its hard to have a good discussion on a topic if the facts are misrepresented.
                  So you dont even know for sure? So how can you even negate the 20% funds from saudi arabia? Especially since YOU put out the 1 billion dollars figure.

Comment

maybe hes trolling to gauge where we stand? idk lol

So you dont even know for sure? So how can you even negate the 20% funds from saudi arabia? Especially since YOU put out the 1 billion dollars figure.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...paign-finance/

$1.4 billion as of Nov 2016.

So is $25 mil 20% of $1.4 billion?

Voting for Trump shouldn't change you into the kind of dude that over exaggerates things when they aren't true just to make them fit your argument.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...paign-finance/

$1.4 billion as of Nov 2016.

So is $25 mil 20% of $1.4 billion?

Voting for Trump shouldn't change you into the kind of dude that over exaggerates things when they aren't true just to make them fit your argument.
                      that 1 billion figure is the combination of the clinton campaign, super pacs and party/joint committees (clinton fund).

The hillary clinton campaign raised itself $623.1 million. Saudi arabia alone gave $25mill + and also "friends of saudi" gave around $10 and some others that also have connections to the saudis.

Comment

Working...
                      X