Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: Canelo Won't Fight Golovkin; He Needs to Fight Me Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
    its better than lara's since he fought canelo
    again, you don't think Lara would want to fight Kirkland, cotto, khan or beefy and get those paydays? Those guys just don't want it with him. You can only fight who is willing to fight you. Nobody avoids Canelo, everyone avoids Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
      again, you don't think Lara would want to fight Kirkland, cotto, khan or beefy and get those paydays? Those guys just don't want it with him. You can only fight who is willing to fight you. Nobody avoids Canelo, everyone avoids Lara.
      i agree with that

blame lara for his style, dude actually got his chance against canelo and didnt go for the kill

i don't think its bc cuban either, casamayor never had an issue landing fights, and neither does gamboa

Comment

The nerve of some guys I wouldn't watch if it was free

Comment

I don't really care if he fights lara again or not, there's only 1 fight I care to see Canelo in and it's vs ggg. All this other nonsense with khan, beefy and Chavez Jr is a boxing disgrace and fans who support that trash or pay ppv for it are part of the problem. That is the reason why Oscar is choosing to avoid any real challenges for Canelo. It's shameful for Canelo and Oscar to go around saying how Canelo is the best fighter in the world but be unwilling to back that up.
          As long as you give GgG the same sht for for choosing Brook and Mr. House Arrest Wade then all good. I just don't like flip floppers...

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            As long as you give GgG the same sht for for choosing Brook and Mr. House Arrest Wade then all good. I just don't like flip floppers...
            Brook was a cheap attempt to upstage the wack Canelo vs khan match up and Wade is trash, not sure how that guy was a mandatory. The difference I see with ggg and canelos situation is that Canelo has more options available to him because of his status in boxing. He's somewhat high risk with high reward for his opponents. Ggg is high risk with medium to low reward.

Comment

Brook was a cheap attempt to upstage the wack Canelo vs khan match up and Wade is trash, not sure how that guy was a mandatory. The difference I see with ggg and canelos situation is that Canelo has more options available to him because of his status in boxing. He's somewhat high risk with high reward for his opponents. Ggg is high risk with little to no reward.
              EXACTLY!!! He needs to step up or continue playing at the $5 kiddie tables. This is his 2nd PPV Event so he needs to decide if he wants to be the "A"-Side??? Or continue fighting over the scraps. EVERYONE has made exceptions once they decided they wanted to go ALL-IN! I mean if he won't take take $15,000,000 to fight Canelo! There will be EVERYONE else that WOULD! SHT man PAc is getting KILLED by the media for wanting $20mil. You can cry ALL day long but if GGG doesn't give then he only has himself to blame... He can stick paying his mandatories $500K and be content. And you can hate all you want on the Chavez Jr. fight just remember it will sell more PPV's than Jacobs/GGG AND Chavez KO'd Andy Lee who is currently in the Top $5 of that SHT division. 165lb is more than GGG has EVER moved up.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                EXACTLY!!! He needs to step up or continue playing at the $5 kiddie tables. This is his 2nd PPV Event so he needs to decide if he wants to be the "A"-Side??? Or continue fighting over the scraps. EVERYONE has made exceptions once they decided they wanted to go ALL-IN! I mean if he won't take take $15,000,000 to fight Canelo! There will be EVERYONE else that WOULD! SHT man PAc is getting KILLED by the media for wanting $20mil. You can cry ALL day long but if GGG doesn't give then he only has himself to blame... He can stick paying his mandatories $500K and be content. And you can hate all you want on the Chavez Jr. fight just remember it will sell more PPV's than Jacobs/GGG AND Chavez KO'd Andy Lee who is currently in the Top $5 of that SHT division. 165lb is more than GGG has EVER moved up.
                He signed to Chavez at full 168 when the dude was more relevant and respected

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  He signed to Chavez at full 168 when the dude was more relevant and respected
                  With an INSANE $1,000,000 per/lb PENALTY. Sht after Bob Arum pulled his offer off the table after no extension, If Chavez came over 2 lbs more he would of OWED GGG $$$$ and been fighting for FREE!!!! Why not bring that sht up WAY in advance??? They waited WELL after the fight was agreed upon! Do you need me to provide links for that???

Comment

Is that like Saunders $6,000,000 to fight GGG which was more like $4,000,000 but in the REAL world was no more than what they gave Lemuix??? They're not known AS Team BS without a reason!!! Your just buried in the BS soo DEEP you can't even think rationally anymore.

Tell me AGAIN how GGG is WORTH MORE than $15,000,000 but Manny Pac isn't even worth $20,000,000???

Comment

I don't see Canelo KILLING fights over a MEASLY $500K-$1,000,000.

For $15,000,000 Canelo could fight ANYONE not named Floyd or PAC or the NEW DIVA GGG who is on his 2nd PPV EVER LOL!!!!

In FACT he could probably get 2-3 of the best for that amount of $$$$.

Comment

Working...
                      X