Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Return on February 25, Kirkland in The Running

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just hope no network is stupid enough to finance these cashgrabs...

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
      if kirkland comes game this could be fun to watch... is he back with ann ??
      He is. I saw him recently, he said the fight was a done deal and he'd be back with Ann for the first time in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
        He is. I saw him recently, he said the fight was a done deal and he'd be back with Ann for the first time in the last few years.
        thats great news, this fight is going to be fun, kirkland is too strong and if he comes with relentless preassure cotto is going to have to dig deep, just for the record canelo said kirkland hits harder than anyone hes fought...

Comment

An Ann Wolfess Kirkland would be career ending, with wolf i give him a punchers chance. kirkland has no defense and would be countered to sleep by a hard left hooking cotto, ala geale style.

Comment

After over a year out of the ring, he needs a tune-up before one more shot at the glory. That said, this match-up would be a disappointment.

Comment

This is a garbage bag Cotto whose skills have eroded vs Kirk with no fights in more than 2 years after that happens with a very overrated trainer... I'd watch it if it was on free TV but not one penny...

Comment

Just fight Bradley and retire.

Comment

Decent fight Cotto stops Kirkland

Comment

wouldnt be shocked if kirkland beat him tbh, hes not much good but neither is cotto really these days.

Comment

have to favour cotto but kirkland can bang, and cotto has literally no heart. if it turns into a dog fight and they are trading punches i wouldnt be shocked if cotto takes a knee

Comment

Working...
                      X