Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac beats Crawford....do you place him above May in the TBE race?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    This is not the detailed round by round punch review. It's in my other thread, but I know you will never agree even if the evidence is right In Front of you.

But what you cannot deny is that even if you don't agree Pac won, you can't take away the fact that it was a very competitive close fight, where in there is obviously a case for a rematch. Floyd got all the breaks. From nsac, USADA, the judges and the ref. Vegas practically saved him.

The big question is.. After all that sorry display of boxing in the world stage, as evident to how boxing fans barf at this fight for being boring. Why doesn't your hero Floyd try to save face and vindicate himself and prove who really is the better man? Now some will say, it will just be the same.. Nope it won't be the same, IF! It is vada testing, different ref, different judge, this will all play for a different fight. The flow of the fight will drastically change.

CBZ- recognized Pacquiao linage

http://www.cyberboxingzone.com/boxing/welter.htm

Bow down to Manny Pacquiao.
    Not to mention literally the biggest ring in the history of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Hatton, Hernandez, Castillo, Corrales.

Atleast one of those will get in, Genaro is already in the WBHOF.

You could argue Pacquaio has no wins over prime HOF'ers too.
      Cotto was most definitely prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
        ha ha ha ha ha....

that only shows you did not understand what the poem is all about....

but not really surprising, though....

you are really very limited.....indeed!
        I dont have to understand the poem. You wrote another man a poem. Thats technically giving me a reach around :gay:

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Cotto was most definitely prime.
          He most definitely was not.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I dont have to understand the poem. You wrote another man a poem. Thats technically giving me a reach around :gay:
            you don't know yourself! pathetic!

i will leave you in peace to wallow in the depths of your ignorance....

enjoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              More of the same old BS from you.

So with Alex Ariza monitoring floyd, there was no way he was going to be dehydrated? Is that your stance? Boxers have S&C coaches....and they still become dehydrated when training for a fight. See how easily that was "debunked."

You don't know what the evidence points to because you don't have Floyd's medical records. WADA says you will be fully rehydrated after drinking? Does WADA also say that there are instances when IV rehydration is more appropriate than drinking? YES. So once again, "debunked." Now, go prove that Mayweather didn't have a condition that made IV rehydration more appropriate, please.

Floyd did Floyd style testing. When Manny does VADA (which isn't often), he does Manny style testing? Hmmm.

Floyd said giving less than a tablespoon isn't going to affect you. Ok. What's your point? It didn't affect Pacquiao, did it? It also didn't affect Mayweather. He went on to win by a wide margin. Clearly it didn't affect him.
              I have been training all summer and hence become dehydrated at some point in time nearly EVERYDAY. I even lost way more weight than Floyd. Does that then make me a chronically dehydrated athlete? Nope and nobody is even monitoring me as Dr Alex Ariza was for Floyd.
              Actually have had several blood/urine tests. All normal. No chronic dehydration BS for me ..... just for one or two particular Floyd fans.

BUT as I stated before, Floyd's weight was relatively stable and he was a healthy athlete and we have his weigh-ins from 30 days out.

Floyd was at most very mildly dehydrated at the point of his weigh-in BUT then we saw Floyd drinking enough to make him FULLY REHYDRATED in 45 minutes .... and that is being conservative since on an empty stomach, it would happen sooner than that.

Sean Kneebone, a former Olympic track and field sprint coach with a great deal of experience preparing elite athletes for peak performance and navigating drug testing protocol.[/B]

"I find it hard to believe that Floyd Mayweather's team would have allowed this to happen, particularly given the magnitude of the fight and who he was facing," said Kneebone. "You don't go into a fight with Manny Pacquaio and mess up something as basic as cutting weight. As far as we know, Mayweather has never had problems making the 147lb limit, so at the very least, this is a red flag that warrants further investigation."

"This seems unusual, because I've never heard of an IV being used to get a urine sample," continued Kneebone. "Give him a bottle of water and wait 45 minutes and you'll get your urine sample. If an athlete is using an IV to produce a urine sample, this is very big red flag. This doesn't make sense to me."

Last edited by ADP02; 08-07-2016, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                you don't know yourself! pathetic!

i will leave you in peace to wallow in the depths of your ignorance....

enjoy!
                Thank you. I will leave you in peace to wallow in your gayness!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  I have been training all summer and hence become dehydrated at some point in time nearly EVERYDAY. I even lost way more weight than Floyd. Does that then make me a chronically dehydrated athlete? Nope and nobody is even monitoring me as Dr Alex Ariza was for Floyd.
                  Actually have had several blood/urine tests. All normal. No chronic dehydration BS for me ..... just for one or two particular Floyd fans.

BUT as I stated before, Floyd's weight was relatively stable and he was a healthy athlete and we have his weigh-ins from 30 days out.

Floyd was at most very mildly dehydrated at the point of his weigh-in BUT then we saw Floyd drinking enough to make him FULLY REHYDRATED in 45 minutes .... and that is being conservative since on an empty stomach, it would happen sooner than that.

Sean Kneebone, a former Olympic track and field sprint coach with a great deal of experience preparing elite athletes for peak performance and navigating drug testing protocol.[/B]

"I find it hard to believe that Floyd Mayweather's team would have allowed this to happen, particularly given the magnitude of the fight and who he was facing," said Kneebone. "You don't go into a fight with Manny Pacquaio and mess up something as basic as cutting weight. As far as we know, Mayweather has never had problems making the 147lb limit, so at the very least, this is a red flag that warrants further investigation."

"This seems unusual, because I've never heard of an IV being used to get a urine sample," continued Kneebone. "Give him a bottle of water and wait 45 minutes and you'll get your urine sample. If an athlete is using an IV to produce a urine sample, this is very big red flag. This doesn't make sense to me."

Im going to end this in a very simple way. Make sure that you follow.

Answer this question: how is an IV used to mask PED's? Do you know how this process works?

Once you answer that, we can continue.

Comment

• Pacquiao is already going down as a greater fighter. Kellerman made this clear recently.

It's already started.

You think Duran is ranked over Leonard because he came up short behind Ray in the Four Kings sweepstakes of the 80's?? The pundits and history makers will favor Pacquiao because he stayed gritty. These are the rules.

AGAIN. It isn't about wins and losses. Look at SRR. Look at anyone in the top ten or twenty AT. We're now dealing with an entire generation that thinks 24/7 and Instagram are going to have a say in the outcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                      Pacquiao is already going down as a greater fighter. Kellerman made this clear recently.

It's already started.

You think Duran is ranked over Leonard because he came up short behind Ray in the Four Kings sweepstakes of the 80's?? The pundits and history makers will favor Pacquiao because he stayed gritty. These are the rules.

AGAIN. It isn't about wins and losses. Look at SRR. Look at anyone in the top ten or twenty AT. We're now dealing with an entire generation that thinks 24/7 and Instagram are going to have a say in the outcome.
                      There's a reason that people thought Max was hitting the bottle when he made that statement.

Here, try this one.

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...oxers-25-years

Comment

Working...
                      X