Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did society get to this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why I refuse to buy a smart phone.
    Last edited by Tswordwreturn; 11-20-2013, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
      Wrong thread.

Nice alt btw.

Comment

how did i ended up here xD

Comment

Industry mostly exploits human nature. Society has been enabled and empowered to bring up their selfishness and self-righteousness to new heights. Technology has become, in many respects, like steroids for our egos.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            What's funny is that people are in social situations with friends yet they are more concerned about sharing these situations with people they aren't with.

It's a strange phenomenon.
            People are more concerned with capturing the moment than actually living in the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Uturn View Post

I am disgusted by this behavior. It is dumbing down society and making people less social than ever. Being on your phone/involved in social media doesn't make you social. Its gone to far..
              It is very disgusting. Lol at that guy recording himself while he proposed to his girlfriend.

It's funny because taking a lot of pictures has always been popular, with women. Getting dressed, while taking a lot of pics of yourself having fun is a very feminine thing to do.

Now men are just as bad and pussified as women are.

Comment

Originally posted by Tswordwreturn View Post
                Look at this fool. He probably still carries change to use the pay phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  It is very disgusting. Lol at that guy recording himself while he proposed to his girlfriend.

It's funny because taking a lot of pictures has always been popular, with women. Getting dressed, while taking a lot of pics of yourself having fun is a very feminine thing to do.

Now men are just as bad and pussified as women are.
                  Very good point

Comment

Smh...guilty of more of this than I would like

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      People are more concerned with capturing the moment than actually living in the moment.
                      So true man. I was in Chicago recently with my girl visiting her friend who is the epitome of what you're talking about. At every meal she would take a picture and actually upload it before even eating. She would snapchat the most mundane nothingness. do people actually go back and look at all this **** afterwards?

Comment

Working...
                      X