No announcement yet.

Hitman: Absolution

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    I fought him, this was my first Hitman game and I was pretty disappointed. Fighting Sanchez was the only decent part and it was just a quick time event. All the other "bosses" are killed to easily.
    I've seen mixed reviews, but me personally, I love it. I love having to be patient to work **** out right. I'm on the courthouse level right now. I can see people getting frustrated or downright hating the game though.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
      I've seen mixed reviews, but me personally, I love it. I love having to be patient to work **** out right. I'm on the courthouse level right now. I can see people getting frustrated or downright hating the game though.
      I guess I was just expected something different. I am a huge fan of the God of War series mainly because you have no many different enemies so many different ways to kill the baddies and so many different kinds of bosses.

I don't think you have got to the Saint's yet but they are a hit squad called out to kill you and.....they die rather easily. You throw something, it distracts them, you sneak up behind them and choke them. It gets kind of boring after the fifth time.

Oh and the ragdoll physics piss me off

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I guess I was just expected something different. I am a huge fan of the God of War series mainly because you have no many different enemies so many different ways to kill the baddies and so many different kinds of bosses.

I don't think you have got to the Saint's yet but they are a hit squad called out to kill you and.....they die rather easily. You throw something, it distracts them, you sneak up behind them and choke them. It gets kind of boring after the fifth time.

Oh and the ragdoll physics piss me off
        yeah, I wasted those whores, I get being annoyed by the monotony, I just happen to never get sick of it. I also think Metal Gear 4 is the greatest game of all-time. Maybe I'm just a creep that likes sneaking around a bit too much

Comment

Originally posted by MetalVomit View Post
          yeah, I wasted those whores, I get being annoyed by the monotony, I just happen to never get sick of it. I also think Metal Gear 4 is the greatest game of all-time. Maybe I'm just a creep that likes sneaking around a bit too much
          I like the MGS series too, but it has good build ups and fun bosses. Hitman I think is too realistic. And of course realism isn't always the most entertaining.

Comment

the end was kinda wack and too easy, other than that, love everything else.

Comment

Love it.

Haven't looked at the posts above me as my eye caught a glimpse of a few spoilers but how are you guys finding the game after you've completed the story?

Contracts looks really intriguing to me and I'm wondering how good the customization is. Thinking about going out and picking up Blood Money again.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Love it.

Haven't looked at the posts above me as my eye caught a glimpse of a few spoilers but how are you guys finding the game after you've completed the story?

Contracts looks really intriguing to me and I'm wondering how good the customization is. Thinking about going out and picking up Blood Money again.
                They have released a HD collection of Blood Money, Contracts and Silent Assassin for consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  They have released a HD collection of Blood Money, Contracts and Silent Assassin for consoles.
                  That's awesome, thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                    can't wait for this

Comment

Working...
                    X