Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anselmo Moreno vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Hard to say, I'd favor Moreno slightly because he's a bit better than Rigo at leading. He's the more fluid fighter.
    This is true. I doubt Moreno will be reluctant to let his hands go because of his reach advantage, but Rigo has superb footwork and body-punching ability. I really doubt that this fight would be boring. Competitive, yes, but not boring. Rigo wouldn't be able to sit back and wait cuz he'll end up giving the fight away.

Comment

I don't care who you are. You are not outboxing Guillermo Rigondeaux. You can pressure him, outwork him, bully him on the inside or whatever, but you are NOT outboxing him.

Comment

moreno by UD

Comment

Would be VERY TECHNICAL...but I am Picking Moreno by UD over ANYBODY in and around his Division

Comment

Moreno in a bloody Fight of the year candidate..
            They wouldn't be the same after the amazing war they would go through.

Comment

I'll take Moreno. Far more proven, terrific all around fighter.

Comment

Gimme Rigo...........

Comment

I hope this fight pops off before they finish their careers. Both guys are too busy gunning for Nonito right now.

Comment

Rigondeaux, better boxer and harder hitter of course Moreno could win this fight but we have to chose one...

Comment

Gotta go with Moreno. His fight with Mares will make me fully confident in my answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X