Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    At 21 Cotto was just turning pro.
    i think he's 22 but exactly canelo is still a young pup was my point

Comment

Canelo would make him take a third knee

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        The only fighter i'd favor over Canelo @ 154 is Lara...
        Co sign!!!....

Comment

Canelo would do the same thing to cotto that he did to Mosley. The only problem is cotto dont have Sugars chin so that lights out for Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by borikua View Post
            What's up ginger, man up. Stop looking at welter and junior welters.
            that fight is happening in New York in December

Comment

He should, Canelo would beat Cotto worse than Margarito did in 2008
              Maniac, maniac....as always trying to diz and expred your hate.

Lets bet accounts! Hell, lets go for a life time ban IP Address ban!

I got Cotto stomping on young jinger's head.

Cotto will beat him worse than how he on beat Margarito's II fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
                Maniac, maniac....as always trying to diz and expred your hate.

Lets bet accounts! Hell, lets go for a life time ban IP Address ban!

I got Cotto stomping on young jinger's head.
                not trying to diss anyone.... but Canelo would probably end Cotto's career.
                Doubt the fight would ever happen. Cotto knows he would get Baldomir'd

Comment

how could cotto beat canelo worse than margarito if cotto was basically running away from margarito in the last round in the rematch....if it wasn't for that badly damaged eye, which i give cotto credit for attacking it, it looked like margarito was on his way to another dramatic finish on cotto....jus my opinion and im not a margacheato fan at all....anyways im down for some bets on this fight even as young as canelo is and in-experienced as he may be i say he stops cotto late....bet that

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Though I think it would be a good fight, it's not really a fight I want to see.

I would rather see Cotto/Pac or Cotto/Floyd. Just in terms of his legacy and moving into the last stages of his career. If he beat either of them, it would be amazing to me.

As for Canelo, I think it would be a lose-lose in terms of his career.

If he wins- his critics will say he is only fighting old fighters, away from their prime and he'll get no respect.

If he loses- he'll get **** on for losing to an 'old fighters, away from his prime'.

As much as it would be war, I just don't think it needs to happen for either of them.

excellent post............

Comment

not trying to diss anyone.... but Canelo would probably end Cotto's career.
                      Doubt the fight would ever happen. Cotto knows he would get Baldomir'd

Peeps here seems to forget when Cotto's little brother rocked canelo with a punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X