Collapse
No announcement yet.

RING keeps Pacquiao #1 P4P and #1 Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My top 5 P4P ( Not hypothetical - I looked in God's Almanac when he wasn't looking ):

1. Ricky 'My Cousin' Burns.
    2. Tommy Burns ( Celtic Great )
    3. Tommy Burns ( Some boxer fella )
    4. Stomach Churns, The great Korean Basket Case ( Basket case doesn't refer to his mental health, but is actually a weight class in Korea, and is between 10 and 15 Pounds ).
    5. C. Montgomery Burns ( Is devoid of any Mass whatsoever, but with that kind of dough, you can buy yourself a ranking in any Weight Division ).

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      I have never seen a group treasure the *******s opinion more than the Pac haters.
      I used to like Pac, but the *******s have made it almost unbearable to be a supporter of his...the same can be said for *****s, and to a lesser extent the Wlad and Vitali #1a and #1b ATG Heavyweight stans.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
        I have never seen a group treasure the *******s opinion more than the Pac haters.
        Tua and Twako treasure my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          It's make believe. It's fantasy....It's if both were naturally the same size, same weight, same height, same reach, skill vs skill, style vs style who would win. That's P4P.
          it's rankings based on opinions.

right or wrong.

nothing definite but it's still based on certain criterias. skills , resume , etc.

all of a sudden it's fantasy to you but how many p4p lists have you posted?

hell you just stated in your post earlier who you think should be ranked where.

then i laugh at your "serg and nonito passed pac" comment and all of a sudden you start talking about this make believe gibberish.

i shouldn't even bother though.

you put jmm and pac #2 and #3 and in the same post say nonito and serg passed pac.

how the hell is pac #2 or #3 then if serg and nonito passed him?

like i said...... stupid post all around.

Comment

Tua and Twako treasure my opinion.
            i do treasure it.

now explain the serg/nonito over pac thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              it's rankings based on opinions.

right or wrong.

nothing definite but it's still based on certain criterias. skills , resume , etc.

all of a sudden it's fantasy to you but how many p4p lists have you posted?

hell you just stated in your post earlier who you think should be ranked where.

then i laugh at your "serg and nonito passed pac" comment and all of a sudden you start talking about this make believe gibberish.
              Yes I do post P4P list. I don't take it serious though. And, I don't make arguments of make believe opinion based rankings.

i shouldn't even bother though.

you put jmm and pac #2 and #3 and in the same post say nonito and serg passed pac.

how the hell is pac #2 or #3 then if serg and nonito passed him?

like i said...... stupid post all around.
              I didn't know Donaire and Martinez are WW's? I didn't know that WW rankings mean P4P rankings.

Like I said....Stupid post all around.

Comment

i do treasure it.

now explain the serg/nonito over pac thing.
                It's my opinion on a fantasy list.

It's the outcome I see if the fighters were same size, same height, same reach, same weight, skill vs skill, style vs style.

Comment

Yes I do post P4P list. I don't take it serious though. And, I don't make arguments of make believe opinion based rankings.

I didn't know Donaire and Martinez are WW's? I didn't know that WW rankings mean P4P rankings.

Like I said....Stupid post all around.
                  yeah yeah you don't make arguments over opinion based rankings.

full of ****.

oh wait so you now have jmm ranked at 147?

lol

so jmm beats the other welters now? he bears berto and ortiz and them now?

ok.

so still waiting for your explanation of how donaire and serg should be ranked higher than pac p4p.

waiting.

Comment

It's my opinion on a fantasy list.

It's the outcome I see if the fighters were same size, same height, same reach, same weight, skill vs skill, style vs style.
                    so if pac was the same size as serg and nonito , you think serg and nonito would beat him?

ok.

Comment

yeah yeah you don't make arguments over opinion based rankings.

full of ****.

oh wait so you now have jmm ranked at 147?

lol

so jmm beats the other welters now? he bears berto and ortiz and them now?

ok.

so still waiting for your explanation of how donaire and serg should be ranked higher than pac p4p.

waiting.
                      so if pac was the same size as serg and nonito , you think serg and nonito would beat him?

ok.
                      Yep..........

Comment

Working...
                      X