Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last month, The Sucker Punch... This month, The MMA TKO... Next month...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    How can you be certain Marquez won't just show up for the paycheck? How can anyone be certain of that when Sugar Shane Mosley of all people refused to fight?

The only guaranteed entertaining big fight the rest of this year is Margarito-Cotto. Everything else has potential to bore or end controversially.
    i am certain because he did it twice already. he'll go out there with fire but so is Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      How can you be certain Marquez won't just show up for the paycheck? How can anyone be certain of that when Sugar Shane Mosley of all people refused to fight?

The only guaranteed entertaining big fight the rest of this year is Margarito-Cotto. Everything else has potential to bore or end controversially.
      Agbeko-Mares II should be a good one, unless Russell Mora is officiating again.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
        Agbeko-Mares II should be a good one, unless Russell Mora is officiating again.
        Or any Russell for that matter. Pat Russell wouldn't hesitate to call a low blow a KO victory.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
          Next month, the catch weight king who is scared of needles will fight a 135 lber at Welter.

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

Total mismatch at this point.
          Yet you have no problem with Cotto having a catch weight.

Comment

I was thinking this too. These two are consumate professionals who have outstanding history with eachother. I don't think we will get any controversy and will get a great fight!

Also in December we get Cotto vs Margarito II, Agbeko vs Mares II and Ward vs Froach. Pray that those will wipe away the bad taste in our mouths.
            Last edited by Visceral; 10-18-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X