Collapse
No announcement yet.

larryx your sister still drips at night thinking of me coward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My bad, been at work. All of you bi standards should never question my integrity.. since larry is posting fake addresses i'll let you know what's up fuck boy

I'm staying at the Madisson hotel, 79 Madison Ave all week and working on the Mallory-Neely house, 652 adams ave, and the Woodruff-Fontaine House museum, 680 adams ave, until saturday.. i'll pay for your bus ticket if you wanna get this thing going

if you man up, my brother will record it in 720p, i'll light your ass up in the name of all the tax paying citizens on boxing scene, i'm the people's champ and boxing scene alpha male, you're scared like a little white pussy

i'll be waiting for you cutie pie

-BRICKS

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
      My bad, been at work. All of you bi standards should never question my integrity.. since larry is posting fake addresses i'll let you know what's up fuck boy

I'm staying at the Madisson hotel, 79 Madison Ave all week and working on the Mallory-Neely house, 652 adams ave, and the Woodruff-Fontaine House museum, 680 adams ave, until saturday.. i'll pay for your bus ticket if you wanna get this thing going

if you man up, my brother will record it in 720p, i'll light your ass up in the name of all the tax paying citizens on boxing scene, i'm the people's champ and boxing scene alpha male, you're scared like a little white pussy

-BRICKS
      I'm pretty sure it's the right address, bro.

Comment

Oh shit! And in 720!

Comment

at 79 madison ave @ the madison hotel right now, be here all night larry where u at?

Comment

Comment

any pics of larry or big bricks on this site?

also, anyone taking bets?

Comment

DAYUM, This was sick!

the alpha male, the people's champ, he will pay for larry's bus ticket and his brother will record it in 720p.
                Someone is lying and I got a feeling it's not larry.

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post

-BRICKS

Comment

Working...
                X