Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Granados' Ass Is Grass, I'm The Lawnmower!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: Granados' Ass Is Grass, I'm The Lawnmower!

Danny Garcia likely never had Adrian Granados on his radar at any point prior to being offered such a fight, but the name for years has made the former two-division titlist smile. "I've seen Granados fight a few times," Garcia mentioned of his upcoming opponent, as the two collide atop the April 20 edition of PBC on Fox at Dignity Sports Health Park in Carson, Calif. "And by the way, thank you for fighting that one dude who called me a cherry picker."
    [Click Here To Read More]

danny might have a hard fight vs granados

Comment

Danny waiting on that Thurman rematch which means he won't face another top guy from here on out! Thurman, Porter, & Garcia are playing round robin & repeat between the three of them! Danny had a chance to make $3 mil for Crawford and passed it up for $1 mil for Granados!

Comment

Sounds like one of DSGs rap lyrics lol

Comment

Danny thrilled to be fighting limited fighters again. Cherry Garcia back at it again. Angel must need more rock.

Comment

“...ain’t nobody cut grass better than Mexicans”.
            He does have a point there.

Comment

I see this as a 50/50 fight, but there's more pressure for Danny to win, and look good doing it! DSG vs. Mikey Garcia is very possible! A my wish would be DSG vs. Jaron "Boots" Ennis in Philly! However, I don't think DSG wants those problems! FREE BOOTS ENNIS!!!

Comment

I'm the lawnmower good one hahahahahaha.some of these guys should have been writers for the Dave chappelle show lol

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                  “...ain’t nobody cut grass better than Mexicans”.
                  He does have a point there.
                  Not so sure, salvadoreans might give them a good run for their money.

Comment

Idk what to expect out of Garcia fight to fight. On paper he should win this handily, but I have a feeling this could be a competitive fight

Comment

Working...
                    X