Writing Pac off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    manny with top rank --

floyd fans: if manny wanna continue fighting then he needs to fight the best! call out some the top 147 champs! stop fighting bums!

manny with PBC --

floyd fans: old ass manny better retire or better look for easy fights. he better stay away from the top 147 guys.

i really dont get this fan base???
    U lose a credibility generalizing everybody into either Floyd fan/Manny Fan...FOH...Its plenty of guys/Pro boxers who think Manny should stay away from Spence.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      U lose a credibility generalizing everybody into either Floyd fan/Manny Fan...FOH...Its plenty of guys/Pro boxers who think Manny should stay away from Spence.
      of course there is!!! but those guys werent telling manny to go and fight the top ww when manny was still with top rank and then switch up once manny signed to PBC. that was my whole point of that post!!!!!!!!!

Comment

of course there is!!! but those guys werent telling manny to go and fight the top ww when manny was still with top rank and then switch up once manny signed to PBC. that was my whole point of that post!!!!!!!!!
        Bullshyt...everyone been consistent about fighting Spence. Maybe if u stop generalizing.......I only saw casual fans screaming Manny should fight the top 147...The hardcore fans understand Manny is a legend at the end of his career and Garcia at 140 made most sense.

If u look at Manny vs Broner u can see Manny not even same fighter from Bradley x3 fight. Its these casuals who see a victory then run off at the mouth not having perspective on the fight/fighter limitations

Comment

Bullshyt...everyone been consistent about fighting Spence. Maybe if u stop generalizing.......I only saw casual fans screaming Manny should fight the top 147...The hardcore fans understand Manny is a legend at the end of his career and Garcia at 140 made most sense.

If u look at Manny vs Broner u can see Manny not even same fighter from Bradley x3 fight. Its these casuals who see a victory then run off at the mouth not having perspective on the fight/fighter limitations
          bruh!!?? wtf are you on? for years, when pac was with TR, the floyd fans urges manny to fight a live ww and not an old fading fighter!!!! for years, they begged manny to call out the top young guys!!! just stop what you're doing man, im embarrassed for you.

Comment

• I would be laughing for the.rest of 2019 if pacquiao beat spence

Comment

bruh!!?? wtf are you on? for years, when pac was with TR, the floyd fans urges manny to fight a live ww and not an old fading fighter!!!! for years, they begged manny to call out the top young guys!!! just stop what you're doing man, im embarrassed for you.
              U referred to me and others as "floyd fans" just cuz our opinions about his old ass fighting Spence. Cool if u talking about exclusive Money team trolls cool...But u put boxing fans in a box. We wudnt even be debating if u aint put me in the "Floyd fan" box.

Idk why u concerned about those exlusive fans opinions when pretty much all Floyd,Manny,Joshua,Wilder fans are all full of shyt and will use anything to support their agenda and shyt on the rival side.

Comment

U referred to me and others as "floyd fans" just cuz our opinions about his old ass fighting Spence. Cool if u talking about exclusive Money team trolls cool...But u put boxing fans in a box. We wudnt even be debating if u aint put me in the "Floyd fan" box.

Idk why u concerned about those exlusive fans opinions when pretty much all Floyd,Manny,Joshua,Wilder fans are all full of shyt and will use anything to support their agenda and shyt on the rival side.
                yes, because when his old ass was still with arum and top rank, yall was pushing for him to fight a live dog!!!! yall was shiieting on him, calling him a cherry picker, etc.!!

but now that he IS with PBC, all of a sudden, "he better stay away from the top guys"??? isnt that what yall was telling him to do when he was with TR??!!! jesus!

Comment

Spence fought Brook but i was talking specifically about Manny...Manny had problems when he fought guys who werent c/b level fighters!

And Manny said he got hurt bad vs Margirto whohe destroyed...Like i say Manny past fights been 100% smoke mirrors..Broner,Vargas,Horn,Mattysee.. Now we spose to believe he all of sudden ready to fight top 147 fighter. When Crawford/Pac was easy to make but somebody on team Manny aint wanna risk it.
                  so he fought a blown up damage brook???? lmao!! who else did he fought that was a legit 147??? and manny have problems with guys that werent c/b level??? so bradley is c/b level? marquez? cotto? morales??? barrera??!! mosley??? oscar??? lmao!!! you're an embarrassment!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Mikey (Pac loses this, with some damage) if he can get it, or Danny Garcia (someone Pac might beat) are good money fights to retire on. That's the highest he should go.
                    lol pac loses to mikey??? lmao!!! thanks for the laugh.

Comment

• I’m a Pacman fan and I would love to see him fight the best out there. If it’s Spence, then let’s do it.

No excuses. The best should be fighting the best.

Unless Haymon doesn’t want to take the risk of Spence turning into a Broner. Just like Arum protecting Crawford. Those are future cash cows that could collapse into nothing after fighting an old Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X