Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Man! Love that grin! Manny looks hungry and wants to eat Spence alive. He knows how to beat him.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
    Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,” said Pacquiao said.

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

look at that fight again, spence kinda does fight like ledwaba. spence has that wide stance and likes to duck to avoid punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      You can say it 100 times that could never happen. Too powerful where? He recently just finished a 9 year run where he had not knocked out anyone. He was equally fast during that 9 year spell and was knocked out cold in that run who was not as powerful as him or as fast as him.......I’m just saying
      when spence does something like this then we can talk. mofo spence pounded on small 135 mikey, threw over 1000+ punches and mikey didnt even come close to looking like horn did, and horn was 175+!!!!!!!!!!! come correct brah!

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
        Hahaha shots fired. Combinations offsets spence strengths. When someone is landing 3,4,5 combinations Spence thinks twice about going to the body.
        when the hooks land, he'll think twice about going down low.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Spence's power was probably overrated but..... Pac should be careful here. Mikey fought to survive and avoided taking a lot of flush power shots. Mikey was supposed to be the boxer but lost EVERY round because he was afraid to open up.

Spence's KO record before Mikey speaks for itself. Pac still has his handspeed but his own power isnt there anymore and the biggest difference is he takes way more punishment in fights than he used to. I think manny's style could trouble spence but due to his age and his lack of elusiveness he used to have, he is going to take a beating.
          Mikey told everyone he had the better skills, and Spence went out of his way to completely outskill and humiliate Mikey.

Pac just said that Spence has no power, what do you think Spence will do when they fight?

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            In fairness, Pac probably thought Marquez didn't really hit that hard, but he still went to sleep.

Can Spence sneak in a good solid punch that Pac doesn't see coming, or can he beat him up over 12 rounds? That's the issue.
            well, when has this ever happen? lol. i think you're better off going with "can spence sneak in a good solid punch that pac doesnt see coming". but then again, spence doesnt have this type of counter punching skills. spence actually throw wide punches . should be a fun fight!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              well, when has this ever happen? lol. i think you're better off going with "can spence sneak in a good solid punch that pac doesnt see coming". but then again, spence doesnt have this type of counter punching skills. spence actually throw wide punches . should be a fun fight!
              In 4 fights with Marquez, I didn't seep Manny sparked until he was sparked.

Shlt happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Man! Love that grin! Manny looks hungry and wants to eat Spence alive. He knows how to beat him.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
                Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,” said Pacquiao said.

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

Yeah he killed Ledwaba....15 years ago at 130

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
                  Hahaha shots fired. Combinations offsets spence strengths. When someone is landing 3,4,5 combinations Spence thinks twice about going to the body.
                  Although he clearly won. Did you see how old pacquiao looked against sorry ass Broner? Spence will put some serious hurt on him.

Comment

Shlt happens.
                    the bolded!! "4 fights".

Comment

Shlt happens.
                      if we play a game of basketball, 10x, i'll prolly beat you a few times and you'll prolly beat me a few times too! i mean if we played that many times bro!

Comment

Working...
                      X