Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't they making the World Cup 48 teams or something? What a joke it will literally be harder to not qualify then qualify

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
      Aren't they making the World Cup 48 teams or something? What a joke it will literally be harder to not qualify then qualify
      What really angers me is that part of the fun is the eliminations.
      South America for example are only given 4.5 spots so their qualifying games are always intense. Under 48 teams they get like 7 spots, so pretty much makes the elimination games meaningless.

Comment

• Lol at Scotland losing to Kazakhstan. I wasn’t even aware they had a team.

Comment

• Venezuela.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            Venezuela.
            A team that has quietly built itself a nice team in Conmebol.

Comment

• LOL messi didn't quit again after that abysmal World Cup?

Amazed that Sterling finally showed up for England.. long may it continue.. it could be coming home if he maintains this kind of form

Comment

• England are good tbh.

I’m probably the most negative fan on here but what’s not to like with England? Full of pace and athleticism everywhere you look.

Maybe one World class player in Harry Kane but several others that are just great quality and hungry. Sterling’s confidence is sky high. Sancho, and CHO are phenoms. Rashford is most experienced 21 year old ever. Chilwell is a stand out prospect at full back.

Their weakness through the middle of the park.

England doing well at all age groups to the extent Germans prize our youth development over their own.

I actually think we’ll win the Euros tbh.

Comment

• Once Harry Winks gets into the national team, the midfield wont be a problem anymore.

The English Guardiola that kid is. Team him up with a marauding midfielder, the balance will finally be there.

Comment

• Our legends are tearing Milan a new one

Comment

• God damn Brazil couldn't even beat Panama which England trashed.

Lost some money on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X