Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Mayweather Opened The Door, I'm Going To Kick it Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Watch how boxing fans lose their minds because they hate to see American fighters dominate the sport

why would you think that way?

Comment

Originally posted by alexnation View Post
      I see where you are coming from but how does that make any difference? What ifs don't count.
      Believe it or not but this a Mikey Garcia cherrypick. He even admitted. He said he chose Erroll Spence, Jr. Because he saw something in him that he saw in himself that he feels that he could exploit.

Comment

spence taking a page out of mayweather, walking out with the mexican flag color on his logo.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
          why would you think that way?
          It's because it is true. For example: The N-word is often used to describe American fighters on this forum.

It's a known fact that American black fighters are the most hated and despised fighters on this message board. I take it that you have not noticed the Anti-American Negro prejudice and bigotry on this forum against African American fighters in general.

Which have dated back to Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Now onto Deontay Wilder in particular.

Comment

It's because it is true. For example: The N-word is often used to describe American fighters on this forum.

It's a known fact that American black fighters are the most hated and despised fighters on this message board. I take it that you have not noticed the Anti-American Negro prejudice and bigotry on this forum against African American fighters in general.

Which have dated back to Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Now onto Deontay Wilder in particular.
            probably most disliked, i doubt people on here actually have tolerance for hate. But i get what you trying to say.

Comment

The judges were ordered to make sure Canelo never loses in Vegas He's making them too much $$$$$$$$$$$$ Vote our way if you want to keep getting assignments

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                Open the door to what? Beating smaller guys like Marquez?
                A "small" JMM who knocked out Pacquiao in their last fight and should've won in their 3rd fight - and at welterweight.

Mayweather didn't even use his size against JMM. He outboxed him and would do so at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                  lmao, "Erald" doesn't really care what the illiterate crowd think of him.

He would be a good face of boxing, assuming he wins of course. He has the old school mentality and style.

Lots of pre-butt hurt fans of Mikey out there. Imo, I hope Spence puts Mikey in his place. He is a diva biting off more than he can chew. RG will have the white towel ready to throw. If Mikey wins? More power to him! I'll be shocked but will also look forward to his future fights!
                  Fight over-the-hill fighters who were prime at JWW, guys coming off devastating losses/TKO's, kickboxers, or guys 2 weight classes below you?

Hmm...that doesn't seem very old school

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    What fight has been available to him that would impress you? And are you saying that because Brook hasn't fought top dogs at 154 that he had no skills at 147 and couldn't match a top 5 welter skill for skill if he was still making 147?
                    Brook won a split decision over Shawn Porter. The fight could've gone either way and that's mostly because of MMAPorter - who is utter dog's shithole

At no point in time have I ever considered Brook a top WW. However, there was a time when intrigue existed. Nonetheless Brook was never going to be the level of a Floyd or Manny...but even a broken Brook was 4-4 with Errald after 8 rounds (coming off from TKO loss requiring reconstructive orbital surgery and moving up then down 2 weight classes)...and "prime" Brook was a split decision over Porter.

Go back and look at ANY of my posts. Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, and Keith Thurman are and have always been C+ fighters. On his best day Keith Thurman *might* be a B- fighter. You don't get bodied and nearly stopped/TKO'd by the Josesito Lopez or Luis Collazo of the world and pretend to be elite.

And Errald went life and death with this damaged version of Brook. Errald is and will be a B- fighter. He has the chance to prove otherwise against Terrence Crawford who is B/B+, but he's hiding behind Terrence being "across the street". And instead Spencer is facing a LIGHTWEIGHT and suggesting it will power him to PFP #1.

What?

Comment

Come on, man. As a non-American, I don't think think one bit that way, and neither do people I know. But hey, it's your opinion so there must be something you see that we don't. Just saying I and ALL people i personally know don't share this view

Comment

Working...
                      X