Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Callum Johnson Demolishes Sean Monaghan in Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Callum Johnson Demolishes Sean Monaghan in Three

Callum Johnson, Sean Monaghan Fight Photos Gallery - WBA Light Heavyweight Titlist Dmitry Bivol defended his belt in a technical fight against Joe Smith Jr., and Maurice Hooker retained his WBO Lightweight Title after going the distance with Mikkel LesPierre who hit the canvas once. Callum Johnson, with his eyes on a title shot, stopped Sean Monaghan in three rounds with a dominant performance in a Light Heavyweight battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Here's an idea... why not make the story match the actual headline and images?

Comment

From what I seen last night, I'd give Callum Johnson a chance early against Dmitry Bivol. I've always been a fan of Callum, long before any of the band-wagon-jumping muppets on here. I was the only person who gave him a chance against Artur Beterbiev, for example, when everyone was climbing up Beterbiev's ass. And Johnson came close to pulling off that upset. I'd give him a better chance against Bivol. Could rough him up and land some big shots early, could turn the fight. Obviously if he let Bivol box at a comfortable pace and find his rythym it would be an uphill struggle there-in.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        From what I seen last night, I'd give Callum Johnson a chance early against Dmitry Bivol. I've always been a fan of Callum, long before any of the band-wagon-jumping muppets on here. I was the only person who gave him a chance against Artur Beterbiev, for example, when everyone was climbing up Beterbiev's ass. And Johnson came close to pulling off that upset. I'd give him a better chance against Bivol. Could rough him up and land some big shots early, could turn the fight. Obviously if he let Bivol box at a comfortable pace and find his rythym it would be an uphill struggle there-in.
        if Bivol learns from the Smith fight, he should be able to dance around Johnson without letting his guard down like he did tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          if Bivol learns from the Smith fight, he should be able to dance around Johnson without letting his guard down like he did tonight.
          Yea, that's what 99.9% of the "experts" would say.

Comment

Yea, that's what 99.9% of the "experts" would say.
            There's always a punchers chance. Regardless though, I think Bivol is serious about going down to 168 to fight Mundo

Thanks for calling me an expert though <3

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              There's always a punchers chance. Regardless though, I think Bivol is serious about going down to 168 to fight Mundo

Thanks for calling me an expert though <3
              Bivol vs. Smith would be a good fight, I think Smith is the much better boxer, got more power too. Would be interesting seeing Smith fight someone same size as him with similar attributes though for sure. Branding someone a self-proclaimed "boxing expert" is not a compliment, lol.

Comment

Bivol is more intelligent than Beterbiev. I think he would win easy against Johnson, who just iced himself when he had Beterbiev ready to go.

Comment

Bivol vs. Smith would be a good fight
                  It happened last night, mate

Comment

Bivol vs. Smith would be a good fight, I think Smith is the much better boxer, got more power too. Would be interesting seeing Smith fight someone same size as him with similar attributes though for sure. Branding someone a self-proclaimed "boxing expert" is not a compliment, lol.
                    You just added "Self-Proclaimed" now, you dick.

and Mundo is 3 inches taller than Bivol, the fact that he's been feasting on Super Middleweights all this time is messed up.

I'm still saying that Bivol will be the strongest and most talented fighter that Mundo has fought though.

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    It happened last night, mate
                    was my first thought, I won't lie

Comment

Working...
                    X