Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-20-2018, 05:27 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
GoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenGloveLove has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 69,786.96
Default Let's say you can pick 3 characters to have your back...

They would owe their lives and their service to you and make good on it to the best of their ability. No matter how shady they might be, even if they're an outright villain, you will have 100% certainty that they will give you their best if you want them on your team and they will not cross you.

3 conditions:

*Any three fictitious characters who are real world human (no super heroes, robots, werewolves, mutants, ghosts, angels, demons, Vulcans, dragons, etc).

*They can't be plucked out of some futuristic place where they would know how to fix all your problems with technology that doesn't exist yet.

*Whatever their position is in the movie, book, comic book, TV show that you're taking them from-they lose that. They can't be a reigning king or emperor, they can't come in with their position as the head of the mafia or the head of the CIA. They can be those characters, but they have to come in with a clean slate to be your underling. Like, you can pick Michael Corleone-but he can't be the head of the Corleone family while he's your boy. If they're from another era, you're going to have to trust that they can catch up, speak the language, get by in this time and place.

This may be a dumb as hell thread idea or too convoluted but I won't be able to tell without posting it. I'm gonna sit back now.
GoldenGloveLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 06:04 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Heavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond reputeHeavyhands420 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,879.29

Nikola tesla, that guy was a genius and could do amazing things in any era of science. Vitali klitschko just cause he seems like a good person and would be nice to have in a fight. And if i could **** one of my picks id choose kate upton. If not id take George carlin because he’s hilarious and seems like he would be a good friend regardless. Tesla for sure would invent something to make you rich so youd be covered there. The rest is just entertainment. Id like to pick vladimir putin or something becuase itd be cool to have that kind of power around but i think thats against your pre set parameters
Heavyhands420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 06:35 AM #3
Banned

Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
SunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond reputeSunSpace has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,228,672.53
May You Have Many of These - Enayze A very aware individual - siablo14 Be well, my dude - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
They would owe their lives and their service to you and make good on it to the best of their ability. No matter how shady they might be, even if they're an outright villain, you will have 100% certainty that they will give you their best if you want them on your team and they will not cross you.

3 conditions:

*Any three fictitious characters who are real world human (no super heroes, robots, werewolves, mutants, ghosts, angels, demons, Vulcans, dragons, etc).

*They can't be plucked out of some futuristic place where they would know how to fix all your problems with technology that doesn't exist yet.

*Whatever their position is in the movie, book, comic book, TV show that you're taking them from-they lose that. They can't be a reigning king or emperor, they can't come in with their position as the head of the mafia or the head of the CIA. They can be those characters, but they have to come in with a clean slate to be your underling. Like, you can pick Michael Corleone-but he can't be the head of the Corleone family while he's your boy. If they're from another era, you're going to have to trust that they can catch up, speak the language, get by in this time and place.

This may be a dumb as hell thread idea or too convoluted but I won't be able to tell without posting it. I'm gonna sit back now.
Bane, Joker, and Rick (TWD)
SunSpace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:46 AM #4
3 time loser

Quoted: 828 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 85,553,100,575,207.11
Total Points: 15,000,080,452,800,692,224.00

Larry david as someone to hang out with
Rosamund Pike as someone to love
Simon Cowell as a stress reliever (I could punch him in the face when I was annoyed or frustrated with the world)
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:14 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,041,901.79
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

the biggest. valuev, klitschko (either) and that Chinese dong guy.

actually not wlad, everyone knows he folds fast if you go at him.
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 11:44 AM #6
Winning

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,591,951,157,517.20
Total Points: 10,593,406,276,407.83

I don't get it... so we can pick superheros or we cant?

if not I guess I would go with:

mmmmmm, just 3 of the most skilled Shaolin monks in the world. They can not only provide good defense protection for me but also some wisdom I suppose
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:01 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5282 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 150,001,000,000,000,014,417,920.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Three fictitious characters:

James Bond

Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon

Harvey Keitel from Pulp Fiction (Wolf)
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:04 PM #8
TDT All day

Quoted: 5794 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 311,374,069,628,421,797,838,848.00
Total Points: 311,374,069,628,521,790,046,208.00
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 12:19 PM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3000 Post(s)
BigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond reputeBigZ44 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,600,281,401.82
knowledgeable - jas enjoy your pizzas bro!! - Turd Best Ever extra toppings - Turd Best Ever Legend - jas atg poster - jas 

Denzel from The Equalizer as my muscle
Michael Caine's Alfred Pennyworth as my butler
Elisha Cuthbert from Girl Next Door as my GF
BigZ44 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:03 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,041,901.79
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

batman, superman and thanos
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
idon'tknowwtf

User Tag List