Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is So Angry at GGG - Woke Up Sleeping Giant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo is So Angry at GGG - Woke Up Sleeping Giant!

Oscar De La Hoya disagrees with the prevailing opinion that Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin was a good fight, yet not a great one. Alvarez's promoter still expects his fighter to move less and become more committed to knocking out Golovkin in their middleweight championship rematch. Neither fighter has ever been knocked out, but "The Golden Boy" believes that'll change September 15 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas (HBO Pay-Per-View).
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Canelo is going to run like nobody else before.

Comment

Ok fishnets Im sure Golovkin is pissing his pants

Comment

I think the bad blood is real

Canelos a very proud fighter and while he fought the first fight just to survive , I think Oscars right he isn’t going to spend most of the fight running backwards like the first fight his reputation from the running to the popping dirty has been taking a sh.it kicking , I just don’t think Gennadys the type of fighter you want to stand toe to toe with

But if Canelos stands his ground and actually gets the W not because the judges handing it to him but by actually earning it you can’t give the guy nothing but f.ucking props

Should be a better fight then the first one though. Because in the first one Gennady was happy for the payday /opportunity and wasn’t aggressive the first 3 rounds and Canelo was weary of the power throughout and didn’t want
        To get caught. I think that all changes in the rematch.

Comment

If Canelo KO'S GGG.. all will be forgiven..

Comment

drowsiness is a common symptom of PED use. caught motherfu-cker!

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              If Canelo KO'S GGG.. all will be forgiven..
              yes him cheating will be forgotten. no one will ever bring up how he couldnt budge ggg in the first fight, gets caught for peds(and still gets all the gains), then ko's ggg in the next fight. if you ko someone yo are then not guilty

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                yes him cheating will be forgotten. no one will ever bring up how he couldnt budge ggg in the first fight, gets caught for peds(and still gets all the gains), then ko's ggg in the next fight. if you ko someone yo are then not guilty
                Wait.. isn't he on year round testing? An I thought the wbc cleared his name?

Comment

Canelo's anger, if there's any real anger, is going to manifest in a different way

Oscar De La Hoya is likely just talking ****, but if Alvarez really is mad about anything, he's going to go out and flatly look to utterly embarrass Golovkin for 12 rounds.

Land whenever he wants to land, make Golovkin miss every single punch, and expose Abel Sanchez's Mexican style bull**** for what it is.

Skunk him and go home.

Comment

I don't blame him. GGG has insulted his honor and integrity. This fight is happening because of Canelo. This is the fight he always wanted and he got his wish. He didn't want to fight a Danny Jacobs he wanted Golovkin. I have a feeling that this fight has all of a sudden gotten personal because Canelo is carrying with him a lot of Mexican pride. If Ginger fights with any kind of intensity or passion unlike the previous fight, then we would have one hell of a fight on our hands. This fight has the potential of being the "Brawl in Montreal" revisited.

Comment

Working...
                    X