Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-18-2018, 01:47 PM #21
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11775 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 535,934,833,811,417.19
Total Points: 100,001,000,637,034,903,109,632.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
Um, because they arent his real numbers?
youre telling me this why ?????

i mean, its not as if i didnt mention that.

no juice and hes a very good player going into the hof.
with the juice he put up insane numbers and hated people for rightfully not believing him.

this is a moot convo. his final numbers are skewed.
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:48 PM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12656 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,124,064,660,275,834,781,696.00
Total Points: 689,872,418,965,339,846,475,776.00
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

I had 4 tickets to a giants game that I won in a company raffle to Candelstick park, before the new stadium was built. I had to give them to my cousin, and he saw bonds hit a homer or two, donít remember, and try to forget what I missed out on.
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:54 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1498 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,140,226.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
youre telling me this why ?????

i mean, its not as if i didnt mention that.

no juice and hes a very good player going into the hof.
with the juice he put up insane numbers and hated people for rightfully not believing him.

this is a moot convo. his final numbers are skewed.
Im telling you this because your calculations omit a large part of his prime.

I dont find this is a moot point mainly because the conversation about his HoF candidacy often goes back to what he did prior to the steroids.

I just think that his MVPs and gold gloves during that time makes him a first ballot entry.

You seem to have very high standards for greatness. Ive got nothing against that.

Good talking baseball with you.
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 01:56 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute5burowz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 192,594.85
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,427,029.00
you can pretend it's chris algieri's - TotalStud 

Joe Dimaggio had 361 HR's and only 369 strikeouts in 13 seasons.
5burowz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:25 PM #25
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,862,110.52
Total Points: 100,000,010,007,368,128.00
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
The craziest thing is that the Expos would have won that year.
Probably would have saved the franchise if that did happen. The White Sox were also pretty good that year, not saying they would win, but they had a shot of winning it a full decade earlier, they won it in 2005. Tony Gwynn had a good shot of batting .400. Cal Ripken would have broken the iron man record that year. Just an overall lost season.
Theodore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:44 PM #26
World Champion

Quoted: 1717 Post(s)
Real boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 542,774,741,306,743,552.00
Total Points: 100,000,542,774,753,316,831,232.00
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Lets cut the funky math and tell the whole story.

Barry Bonds was universally known as a great player before he ever got on roids.

Multiple MVPs, multiple gold gloves and garanteed first ballot hall of famer, before he got on roids.
And still,

He had to cheat his way to a record. Forever tainted.
Real boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 03:48 PM #27
World Champion

Real boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond reputeReal boxer has a reputation beyond repute
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Probably would have saved the franchise if that did happen. The White Sox were also pretty good that year, not saying they would win, but they had a shot of winning it a full decade earlier, they won it in 2005. Tony Gwynn had a good shot of batting .400. Cal Ripken would have broken the iron man record that year. Just an overall lost season.
That strike killed baseball for me for a long time. Expos on their crazy run plus what you mentioned. I really wanted to see Gwynn hit .400. Mlb knew what was going on in 98. They just turned away from it because it brought people back.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:28 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1498 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,140,226.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real boxer View Post
And still,

He had to cheat his way to a record. Forever tainted.
Yes he is tainted.

Should he be in the hall though?
AllBoxingAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 05:56 PM #29
World Champion

Quote:
Yes he is tainted.

Should he be in the hall though?
If Pete Rose isnt in, nobody who cheated should be in.
Old 06-18-2018, 11:42 PM #30
this is boxing

Quoted: 6171 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 652,723,186,740.44
Total Points: 652,996,527,589.24
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
7 yrs (no roids) in pitts avgs -
25 hr
140 hits
81 rbis
96 runs
.275 BA
.503 slg
.380 OBP
87 BB

lets see how those numbers are x 22 -
550 hrs
3080 hits
1782 rbis
2112 runs
.280 BA
.510 SLG
.390 OBP
1914 BB

very good numbers. not great.

edit -
where the above numbers rank if they were his final stats;
hrs-16th
hits-23rd
rbi-22nd
runs-7th
ba-300th
bb-5th
slg-65th
obp-70th
We do not know when he started roiding, people suspect it was late 90s.

You are right, they would not be great, or good #'s , they would be legendary numbers.

Just look at how many players hit 500 homeruns and 3,000 hits.

To help you out, 32 players in the history of MLB have reached 3k hits. 27 players reached 500+.

6 players in history have hit both 500+ homers and 3k+ hits.

So you were right, those numbers wouldn't have been great, but you are wrong in calling them only good...that combination of numbers would have been legendary. Unfortunately Bonds reached 2,900+ hits, not quite the 3k hit club.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2001, barry, bonds, home, runs

User Tag List