Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados, Fortuna Ends in No-Decision After Freak Accident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faked an injury, eh? Yeah, anyone would go head first into a ring post (or whatever that was) on purpose. Possibly a life changing injury. Just to get out of the fight. Geez, the logic in boxing fans and/or boxers sometimes is very strange. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Fortuna lost points for rabbit punches and holding, then fell/got pushed out of the ring?

I have to see replay but wtf?
      So basically he was inspired by Cintron?

Comment

rematch in a steel cage?

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          rematch in a steel cage?
          Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
            Faked an injury, eh? Yeah, anyone would go head first into a ring post (or whatever that was) on purpose. Possibly a life changing injury. Just to get out of the fight. Geez, the logic in boxing fans and/or boxers sometimes is very strange. SMH
            Do you know what faking an injury is? It's when you react to an injury far worse than you have to. When people said Dirrell faked his injury they didn't mean he punched himself in the face. Fortuna hit the post and it either hurt him hard or he pretended like it did.

Comment

Originally posted by HarvardBlue View Post
              Javier "De Niro"gets the Oscar for best acting in a boxing match tonight.
              Lmfao at a party right now. Kind of boring. So come on the scene and you mfers make me laugh. Love you guys when life gets a lil boring sometimes come on here and laugh on.

Comment

By the way my uncle called me about 15 20 min ago to tell me about the fiasco. Some of you confirmed the nonsense he was telling me about

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Just logged in. Did fortuna quit or injury for real
                  I dont wanna be the guy behind the keyboard saying he was being a baby and quit. But I genuinely feel fortuna wasnt hurt and could continue. Replay shows he didnt hit his head and hes a tough guy. Granados even claimed he was milking it

Comment

The timing was a little sketchy cause he had just gotten 2 points deducted. But he was crying so who knows maybe he was hurt really bad. Hopefully not.

Comment

Vegashad no odds on the fight. doesntget moresuspiciousthen that

Comment

Working...
                      X