No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko's Manager: David Haye Gets Deadline To Agree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
    That article is evidence Vitali's injuries were real, and you know that.

There are many other details about Vitali's injuries available on the internet, use google, search "Vitali Klitschko surgery doctor".

There were no reports or interviews from any doctors about Haye's back injury, because he made it up. Search on google "David Haye surgery doctor" and no details come up.

You seem like a fool in love with David Haye, Ray. :*******:

Wait and see, he'll disappoint you in the months to come...

You dont seem to get it looney, Anyone can get a doctors report on the GP.. Am still waiting for Vitali's doctor reports (All the four times he got injured), Am sure all injured fighters have to show a doctors report for us to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

You are a true moron! (1) I dont give a toss about Haye or any HW..(2) Wlad KO's Haye before the 6th round (3) Get your Head out of Klits ass..
      I like klit home boy. I am thinking of asking haye out since i found out he is a girl dressing like a man. Kinda like chyna doll.

Comment

Originally posted by battledrill1a View Post
        I like klit home boy. I am thinking of asking haye out since i found out he is a girl dressing like a man. Kinda like chyna doll.

Ok...................................

Comment

You dont seem to get it looney, Anyone can get a doctors report on the GP.. Am still waiting for Vitali's doctor reports (All the four times he got injured), Am sure all injured fighters have to show a doctors report for us to see.
          At least he did not hurt his ***** like haye. and who you calling looney. Have you been listening to yourself. You know the deal you are out of words. So stfu and so finger f--ck your girl haye.

Comment

Ok...................................
            Stick with that gay sport you brits love so much. What is it ummmmmmmm oh that feminine sport where they kick balls around. Haye can tell you he probobly kicks them around too.... In his mouth .

Comment

Originally posted by battledrill1a View Post
              You're making Ray* jealous.

Haye is the love of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney! View Post
                You're making Ray* jealous.

Haye is the love of his life.
                LOL man your probobly right.

Comment

Haye would have got KO worse then than now, Its obvious he was not in a position to call any shots and the more reason why he was offered a contract that reflect that by K2, But he has gone away and fight 3 times since then and has a belt now (Paper)... Am even suprise he negotiate with K2 now because i thought he wouldnt get the chance to until he had fulfill his duties/options that sauerland/king had on him, The fact that he can negotiate to fight Wlad tells me his contract that he signed with Valuev wasnt that bad.
                  From what the article says, it doesn't sound like much negotiating is going on.

And King and Sauerland can always step in and snuff the fight anyway.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for this fight to happen.

Comment

Working...
                  X