No announcement yet.

It's funny how Archie_Leach .......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's funny how Archie_Leach .......

…..only posts in the training section when he's looking to start ****. Yet his vast career of 6 bouts (amateur and pro (so he claims) leaves him nothing to offer in that section? He only posts in there to try and rub **** in my face. Have I not experienced what he claims to have experienced? Get the hell off of my ass Archie_Leach. Any beotch can talk **** as you do...…..Rockin'

The dude is a troll. He was banned under other usernames before. The witch .gif in his signature was used by another member here just a couple of months ago, Geralt69? Which everyone suspects was a Shaolin Sword alt. Either way he's a worthless troll that isn't worth a shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      …..only posts in the training section when he's looking to start ****. Yet his vast career of 6 bouts (amateur and pro (so he claims) leaves him nothing to offer in that section? He only posts in there to try and rub **** in my face. Have I not experienced what he claims to have experienced? Get the hell off of my ass Archie_Leach. Any beotch can talk **** as you do...…..Rockin'
      6 bouts phew I'd be careful of that one bro. True killer right there.

Just ignore the inbred. Chances are sativa stuns you more then that melt ever could.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        The dude is a troll. He was banned under other usernames before. The witch .gif in his signature was used by another member here just a couple of months ago, Geralt69? Which everyone suspects was a Shaolin Sword alt. Either way he's a worthless troll that isn't worth a shyt.
        You're a good guy, thanks. I kinda thought he was a just a know nothing troll......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
          6 bouts phew I'd be careful of that one bro. True killer right there.

Just ignore the inbred. Chances are sativa stuns you more then that melt ever could.
          Sativa is the ****!! Are you medicinal? …...Rockin'

Comment

Sativa is the ****!! Are you medicinal? …...Rockin'
            Severe couch lock and redeye for the win lol, I just smoke occasionally to chillout I have a hyperactive brain it's the only thing that slows me down. Gives me a chance to contemplate. That strain you got in germination sounds good. I'm usually a kush guy but enjoy the hazes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
              Severe couch lock and redeye for the win lol, I just smoke occasionally to chillout I have a hyperactive brain it's the only thing that slows me down. Gives me a chance to contemplate. That strain you got in germination sounds good. I'm usually a kush guy but enjoy the hazes too.
              I thoroughly enjoy everything about it......Rockin'
              Last edited by Rockin'; 06-13-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I thoroughly enjoy everything about it......Rockin'
                It's great. I dont touch alcohol. At least what we smoke is natural and we have receptors for it in our brains. Alcohols just poison but popular and heavily taxed.

Comment

Working...
                X