Comments Thread For: We Have Never Seen Anything Like Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    But lost one of those 12 fights....LMMFAO! GTFOH
    Not only that, he’s thirty years old. By thirty Floyd had won titles in four or five divisions. Not only that, he fought and beat Genaro Hernandez in like his seventeenth or eighteenth fight at twenty or 21 years old. Name me someone even close to Hernandez on Lomachencko’s resume. Then name me someone Chico Corrales wouldn’t have decapataed on Lomachencko’s resume. Hell, he probably would have decapatated Lomachencko.

Comment

Originally posted by aztec_warriors View Post
      LOMA’s short career to date has already been more exciting than FLOYD’s entire career.

FLOYD was the complete opposite of LOMA, never took risks. FLOYD would put you to sleep though, from how boring his fking fights were.
      These are the type of statements idiots make that doesn't understand nor respect the sport of boxing! Here we have a kid with tainted Mexican milk still on his breath trying to convince us that Mayweather at 130 and 135 was a "boring" fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Until Loma beats Mikey Garcia, anything Loma does is normal to me.

Defeating Mikey will prove to every one that Loma is the real deal.
        Yes, the real deal. Because having 2 Olympic Gold medals, 3 gold medals in other world & European championships, 3 belts in 3 weight classes in 12 professional fights - the dude must be fake. Just a hype job. And after Garcia you will say that he needs to beat AJ to prove that he is the real deal, right?

Normal is Mikey Garcia. No amateur highlights on a global stage, steady professional rise through the ranks and becoming a world champ. That is normal. Lomachenko is not normal, he is different and only blind or somebody in denial wouldn't see it. And, yes, even with a loss to Salido. Klitschko lost to Purrity. And?..

Comment

Originally posted by Str8RightHand View Post
          Floyd took a knee when he broke his hand on Hernandez's head... knock down my ass... What the hell does that have to do with Loma getting sent to the canvas cleanly on his ass with a legit punch? We aren't talking about a glove or slip here. Loma is an excellent fighter, but his stock went down in my eyes after this fight, not up. He showed a little vulnerability. He was a huge favorite to win and got thru by the skin of his teeth and a clutch body shot to end the fight... But he was in a dog fight with another good fighter who was giving as good as he was taking from Loma while it lasted.
          Same here. I thought it'd be a mismatch. This article is full of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
            Yes, the real deal. Because having 2 Olympic Gold medals, 3 gold medals in other world & European championships, 3 belts in 3 weight classes in 12 professional fights - the dude must be fake. Just a hype job. And after Garcia you will say that he needs to beat AJ to prove that he is the real deal, right?

Normal is Mikey Garcia. No amateur highlights on a global stage, steady professional rise through the ranks and becoming a world champ. That is normal. Lomachenko is not normal, he is different and only blind or somebody in denial wouldn't see it. And, yes, even with a loss to Salido. Klitschko lost to Purrity. And?..
            Mikey didn’t have the luxury of spending his mid twenties beating up teenagers in the amateur ranks. He also turned pro at a time when more celebrated guys within his division were debuting and getting the major pushes. I’m talking about Gamboa and Juanma incase you weren’t following boxing back then. He also didn’t make his pro debut at damn near thirty years old. So Mikey’s road to where he is now is probably more impressive than Lomachencko’s when you look at the obstacles he had to overcome. And I didn’t even mention him losing two prime years in legal battles with the scum that is Bob Arum.

Comment

LMAO @ this article dont waste your time reading it like I did. It's basically a dick sucking contest Espn vs boxingscene.com to see who can make lomo c.um the fastest

Comment

Maaaaaan this...........

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                Floyd was a 5div champ by the age of 30. Never was dropped. Oh also, he was undefeated and and would never lose to a guy of salido's caliber. People are so prisoners of the moment. Yes, Loma is great and I love to see him fight, but this "we've never seen anything like Loma" stuff is getting out of hand.
                All I can say is Thank You for not drinking the kool-aid!

Comment

Nah..........

Originally posted by JK Boxing View Post
                  Loma was far more superior as amateur than Floyd and done better in 12 fights as pro fighter...
                  Lomachenko was far more decorated in terms of Olympic appearances and medals and amateur championships. Being more decorated is vastly different from being superior and Lomachenko is not superior to Mayweather at much of anything except maybe walking on his hands and juggling. Floyd fought and won the Open Division of the Golden Gloves national boxing tournament. He was fighting and defeating grown men at 15 and 16 years old. At 12 professional fights Mayweather was still undefeated and would have annihilated a Salido type of fighter because he has already done so as a teenager! Also, comparatively speaking, at 30 there is no competition as to whom has done more at that age. This article was meant to entice those that don't know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
                    He has arguably the best amateur record of all time and as a pro he has broken a world record for being a 3 time, 3 weight world champion by only his 12th professional fight!! And in those 12 fights he has fought 6 current/former world champions, and yet you say "nothing special as a pro"??!!

Tell me how the likes of Rigondeaux and Walters are "quitters" when they had never lost before, never mind quit in a previous fight. They both quit through frustration because they had never in their life come up against a fighter who they couldnt hit and who could hit them at will

You mean Salido who missed weight and came in heavy, and then repeatedly hit low and general just tried to rough house instead of actually box and still in my opinion and many others didn't even win the fight. Even so, it was Lomachenko's second ever professional fight and he fought a multiple time world champion. There is no way you can watch that fight and say Lomechenko was clearly beaten that night

Not sure what fight you were watching to say Linares looked bad. He looked great and has done now for many years. Unbeaten for over 6 years before Saturday and is a 4 time, 3 weight world champion. He gave Lomachenko the best fight of his pro career, is the naturally bigger man and weighed 16lbs more than Lomachenko on the night but it still wasnt enough because he came up against something special.

Linares performance on Saturday would have been enough to beat most fighters around the 135lb division. It is very easy to discredit his effort just because he didnt win, as you have proven as that is exactly what you did.

That my friend is why your post was pathetic.

Have a good day.
                    I can't believe you just tried to explain yourself to this troll lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww 702 View Post
                      You’re right, because Salido and Linares are
                      Two time Gold Medal Olympians
                      Two time World Amateur Champions
                      Had 396-1 amateur records
                      Three Division Champions (fastest ever)
                      11-1 professional records
                      AND current P4P Kings

Yeah you’re a special kind of stupid, we won’t ignore that fact....
                      look at you all salty.....

did I say something that was incorrect?

How about refuting what I stated? Oh wait.....

Comment

Working...
                      X