Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Cormier confirms trilogy with Stipe Miocic will be his retirement fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If DC loses, def retire. IF he wins though, I wouldn’t mind one final fight with Jon Jones

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
      If DC loses, def retire. IF he wins though, I wouldn’t mind one final fight with Jon Jones
      if he wins, he should just retired.. no need to re-vist the jones fight again because then he'll just retire with an L on his record and im sure this will get into his head. i dont think DC can ever beat jones.

Comment

I expect winner to face Jon Jones.

Comment

The UFC is absolute rubbish.

Cormier is done.

Stipe is the Heavyweight king, and Cormier doesn't belong in the ring with him, the cheating B I T C H.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            DC wins the trilogy.
            with what foul this time?

i wanna se that c u n t get smeared on the canvas as much as the next guy but he never deserved. no way he should get ANOTHER unearned title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              actually no, stipe got caught off guard coming off a clinch. that was fair game.

where as in the rematch, DC was not respecting stipe at all. walking towards stipe with his hands down, etc. taking unnecessarily damaged, which is the reason stipe won the rematch.
              surprise, surprise. someone making excues for a guy who was a walking excuse of a "champion"

Comment

Working...
              X