Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-05-2019, 10:05 PM #61
Interim Champion

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
suffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 11,428.90

Wow!!! should we start getting worried?!?!? when is the last time floyd ever posted a pic with stacks of $20s in the pic?!? This pic is unfloyd like UNLESS the rumors are true and he is running out of money!???? Hmmmmmmm
suffolkbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:14 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 48,211.32
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Ok I can definitely agree that growing up really poor and in the chaotic environment he did has created some issues. I think it would for anyone.

My thing is why should he just sit back and never respond to haters? We kill an athlete for not being genuine then when they are genuine we get mad.

Yeah, maybe he could do the Kobe thing where he acts above it all but Kobe coming from wealth is actually above all that. Not Floyd. He is gonna give the critics what he gets.
Because he doesnít need to respond to a bunch of hating losers Dunn. He is has made generational wealth his way on his own do fawk what the haters say
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:31 PM #63
Interim Champion

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
WholeSoul75 has a spectacular aura aboutWholeSoul75 has a spectacular aura aboutWholeSoul75 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 6,788.40
Total Points: 21,038.48

How I felt after the a-side meth comment and the years of hatin-antics that led afterwards.
WholeSoul75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:37 PM #64
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2384 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 185,175.70
Total Points: 185,348.70
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
when is the last time floyd ever posted a pic with stacks of $20s in the pic?!?
Shameful, man. Floyd a cheap ass mofo.

Can't be posting no 20s unless it's the new Harriet Tubman 20s.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:38 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 32,766.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckguy View Post
Because he doesnít need to respond to a bunch of hating losers Dunn. He is has made generational wealth his way on his own do fawk what the haters say
Thats easy for you to say, youre not him, its not easy being a world wide celebrity, some hang themselves of door knobs, it would be hard too stay grounded with this amount of fame and money, anything you want, look at the man in the street lottery winner most are broke in no time or ruins their lives.

Point is its a boxing forum I dont know why you judge them as people, youre watching a movie they want you to see, none of this stuff reflect the real person, I judge the boxing not the man I dont know.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 11:49 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 42,385.92
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

In Spanish:

Chopo
Naco
Roto
Asco
Etc

In English:
Tacky
Gaudy....
eco1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:10 AM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3007 Post(s)
Chuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond reputeChuckguy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,460.90
Total Points: 48,211.32
No Message - gancho_al_igado this ones on me - KING MEAT Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Happy new years bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Thats easy for you to say, youre not him, its not easy being a world wide celebrity, some hang themselves of door knobs, it would be hard too stay grounded with this amount of fame and money, anything you want, look at the man in the street lottery winner most are broke in no time or ruins their lives.

Point is its a boxing forum I dont know why you judge them as people, youre watching a movie they want you to see, none of this stuff reflect the real person, I judge the boxing not the man I dont know.
The second paragraph is right on. Iíve met Floyd a few times and he is a good dude. Muse he misses the spotlight too who know
Chuckguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:51 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 413 Post(s)
SweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond reputeSweetPbfAli has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 17,348.02

Floyd is one of my favorite boxers of all-time. However, once he retired, I paid him no mind. He doesn't resonate with me outside of his ability to box, to be honest.
SweetPbfAli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 02:09 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 765 Post(s)
BoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond reputeBoloShot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,373.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
When I read stuff like this my mind asks wtf have you done to talk about legacys, wtf do you know about the pic as in who took it and what are the circumstances behind it,,,,,, without that info you cant judge anything but you do, you judge based on media and what it feeds you like you are a fish fed scraps.

Free rational thinking is lost in 90% of the population, its sheep following a soap opera.
Yeah cos Floyd put all his money out on the table, had pictures taken and wrote that caption without his knowledge... Dumb.ass
I was also referring to his legacy as a woman beater and generally disliked person.

Last edited by BoloShot; 07-06-2019 at 02:12 PM.
BoloShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 05:53 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 959 Post(s)
ruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond reputeruedboy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 39,950.87

Floyd is a poor person's idea of a rich person.
It's sad the dude's got no sense of irony.
He could be a funny little sucker.
ruedboy is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
floyd, hating, shoulda, y'all