Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-06-2019, 05:31 PM #91
the minge monster

Quoted: 3985 Post(s)
The plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond reputeThe plunger man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 38,784.96
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger No Message - Steve plunger 
lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium Keep it up!!! - MDPopescu 
lol - denium to help you get it up for your bum chum Joshua - WTF Huck! You are one stupid dumb ass - Scott. Weiland My round innit - kafkod Nice sig, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland 

Where are the morals Ruiz got a shot out the blue and was paid 7 million in the process... for sure Ruiz should get a much higher purse and even in my eyes if he wants the champions share then ok he has earned but give the ex champ a chance of winnng it back and get hugely in the process..whatís right is right
The plunger man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:42 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2297 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 37,402.70
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

is the 50mil demand to fight in the uk a shot from Haymon for the $50mil aj asked for in order to fight in America?
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:44 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The plunger man View Post
Where are the morals Ruiz got a shot out the blue and was paid 7 million in the process... for sure Ruiz should get a much higher purse and even in my eyes if he wants the champions share then ok he has earned but give the ex champ a chance of winnng it back and get hugely in the process..whatís right is right
really I don't think aj has enough time to fix his flaws in that short amount of time, they should give him a few give me fights before trying to fight a style like ruiz that is all wrong for him. but its business.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:44 PM #94
The Watcher

Quoted: 1946 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,343.44
Total Points: 189,508.58
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Ruiz got an unexpected opportunity when Miller doped out and Ortiz dropped the ball. Biggest money he ever made so he had to sign what they put in front of him albeit with some tweaks.

I don't know how much elbow room they have to negotiate but he has to ask really high so they can counter offer for a fight in the UK.

Good for him to be in this position that he would have not gotten otherwise.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:45 PM #95
The Watcher

STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
really I don't think aj has enough time to fix his flaws in that short amount of time, they should give him a few give me fights before trying to fight a style like ruiz that is all wrong for him. but its business.
His biggest flaw is going straight back when getting hit. A few tweaks and he can pull it off. Andy was on the floor at one point so he knows he can't come in freely.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:51 PM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
His biggest flaw is going straight back when getting hit. A few tweaks and he can pull it off. Andy was on the floor at one point so he knows he can't come in freely.
that will require foot work, stamina, and most importantly a jab... his arms are so heavy he cant establish the jab due to exhaustion but ur right. I don't think u can learn to fight backwards in one camp but its possible
Old 06-06-2019, 06:00 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 821 Post(s)
Scopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 25,457.33
Excellent post, brother.  Spot on. - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I think that the rematch will still end up in the UK, and while I doubt Ruiz takes 50 million I bet he'll get around 15-20 million. I expect everything to be wrapped up in the next couple of weeks.
Scopedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:18 PM #98
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
that will require foot work, stamina, and most importantly a jab... his arms are so heavy he cant establish the jab due to exhaustion but ur right. I don't think u can learn to fight backwards in one camp but its possible
He needs to step to either side instead of going straight back. He is used to everybody moving away from him so he doesn't know what to do. Plus he needs to learn how to hold when Andy comes in too close. But who knows, Andy could have taken his heart away and win easier the next time.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:50 PM #99
3 time loser

Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 33,202.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by The plunger man View Post
so you donít think that Ruiz should give Joshua the chance for redemption even though was given the chance of a lifetime and a career ever highest purse in the process......if Ruiz donít do that he is certainly not a warrior and an honourable man because Joshua did not have to give him this chance.
Ruiz obviously knows Joshua will be a lot tougher in the rematch if he is already trying to turn his back on something he signed to get this first shot.
That's like saying the kid who is last in a playground pick should be grateful for being allowed to play. Ruiz wasn't AJ's first choice by a long shot. He didnt pick Ruiz...he was left with Ruiz. AJ should be grateful Ruiz said yes...otherwise there might not have even been a fight.
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:22 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
MrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond reputeMrRolltide91 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 27,157.11
TMT baby #NoJoke - T.B.E. 48-0 The Million-Dollar Man sends his regards. - 1hourRun One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Ruiz the A side
MrRolltide91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"if, andy, give, gotta, joshua, million.", rematch, ruiz: