Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-18-2019, 03:06 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Blond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud ofBlond Beast has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 26,107.72

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
I'd argue that a lot of us thought Spilka was ****ed, and I thought Liakhovich was dead when Wilder caught him.

But it's clearly hype. heavyweights typically don't die in the ring because they don't drain themselves to make weight.
I agree about the draining of bodyweight pre fight, no doubt. Also I think itís the accumulation of damage over a fight that causes most risk. Also hitting ur head off the ground is usually more damage than the punch. A guy like Vitali who puts a beating on you all night is scary. U end up taking a massive amount of punishment.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 03:14 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,161.23
Total Points: 32,692.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkc107 View Post
C'mon folks!

Should ANY boxer say they want to kill someone in the ring?

NO!

Do boxers say it anyway?

YES!

Pretty regularly as it turns out. So, stop acting like it is so shocking coming out of Deontay's mouth.

Besides, it's working.

Just saw Deontay on SportsCenter.

Yes, a rival broadcaster is talking about Wilder threatening Breazeale...which is probably why Deontay did it in the first place.

Look for the ratings to be pretty high, and definitely partly because of morbid curiousity.

Folks will tune in to see if Wilder actually does it.

Yeah, sick.

But true.
The dude made headlines on USA Today too. If anybody was offended by his comments they should stop watching boxing & pick up another sport.
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 04:57 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2102 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 82,568.94
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Ofcourse it is just hype. Its fight week and tickets are not selling. Nobody cares about Deontay Wilder. So he has been told to ramp up some interest in the form of controversy. Its also why he made a BIG STATEMENT that he is going to give a BIG STATEMENT. Hopes to get people taking interest that way. Ofcourse the BIG STATEMENT was hes got some hoodies to sell but its not about the clothing its about trying to raise his profile in a last minute scramble.

Hell Wilders making 100 million a fight now he dont need to extra interest.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 08:24 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2339 Post(s)
HarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHarvardBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 36,351.26
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 

It's funny people are using Mike Tyson as the standard to bash Wilder.

I'm a huge Mike Tyson fan but...

He told Lennox Lewis he wanted to eat his children.

He told a reporter he wanted to "rape" him until he loved him.

Wilder's comments are cartoonish compared to the things Mike Tyson said. It was a joke and the WBC did not need to get involved.
HarvardBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:04 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 968 Post(s)
Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 49,992.38

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkc107 View Post
C'mon folks!

Should ANY boxer say they want to kill someone in the ring?

NO!

Do boxers say it anyway?

YES!

Pretty regularly as it turns out. So, stop acting like it is so shocking coming out of Deontay's mouth.

Besides, it's working.

Just saw Deontay on SportsCenter.

Yes, a rival broadcaster is talking about Wilder threatening Breazeale...which is probably why Deontay did it in the first place.

Look for the ratings to be pretty high, and definitely partly because of morbid curiousity.

Folks will tune in to see if Wilder actually does it.

Yeah, sick.

But true.
You realize that the reason everyone is squawking about the comment is to fan the hype, right? They know what Wilder is doing, you just don't seem to know what they're doing.
Rusty Tromboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:13 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5253 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,688,646.46
Total Points: 130,832,572.74
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
That’s true. There isn’t much buzz for this fight. Gotta do something. Hell you can get tickets on Groupon
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Yeah, and I know how much you really regret that fact too. I know that you want to see Wilder lose and fail. However, you will be tuning in to watch his fight though.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 09:31 AM #27
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6388 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 268,494.83
Total Points: 311,630.34
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Of course itís hype, that doesnít mean itís isnt classless or people canít critique him for it. He needs to decide what he wants to do or the part he wants to play, he cannot try and play the eel and at the same time trying to be a role model/civil rights hero. Itís a contradiction, boxing is however a blood sport. So hope everyone gets home safe.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:02 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5253 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,688,646.46
Total Points: 130,832,572.74
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blond Beast View Post
Right. I understand what Wilder is trying to do. Still he has never killed anyone in the ring or even came close. His last opponent got of the ground no less. He has no basis to say this even if he may be the hardest puncher. Tyson never killed anyone, and he himself took the beating against Evander and Lewis. No real boxing fan wants anyone to get seriously hurt. Itís a shame to promote a fight like boxing fans are savages. If we wanted to see a snuff film then the whole sport would be different. I think itís tacky and shameful and one day he may end up getting seriously hurt himself. He has a sick daughter, he needs to put it into perspective.
Well said! I couldn't have said it better myself! Cheers to you buddy!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
champion4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:09 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3518 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 62,446.38
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

I would imagine it's just selling the fight but considering how violent piece of shyt Wildher is I wouldn't be surprised if he's serious.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 11:13 AM #30
Contender

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
BamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond reputeBamaSlamma has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 11,037.81

Local news picked up the story. Maybe it does get eyeballs... dang what a sad way to sell a fight.
BamaSlamma is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
hype, realize, right?, threat, wilder, y'all