Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 11-05-2019, 04:38 PM #1
Runways Only

Quoted: 4929 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 287,675.31
Default Nobody complained about Morning Limit for Rigo/Loma vs Canelo Krusher...Here's why!

Actually we all know why...lol

but from formal industry reporting, let's recall and compare Fat Dan. And if Dan Rafael wanted to insinuate unfairness, then why does he have Canelo P4P #1 now? Does Fat Dan have no choice but to concede? ESPN would be doing DAZN a favor..

Dan Rafael, Dec. 8, 2017

Perhaps the size didn't matter to Rigondeaux, but his promoter, Roc Nation Sports, negotiated a Saturday morning weight check at which neither man can weigh more than 138 pounds -- only eight over the division limit -- without facing a stiff financial penalty. Lomachenko, the favorite, said this is the kind of high-level fight that excites him.

Dan Rafael, Nov. 1, 2019

Although Canelo Alvarez, who is moving up two weight divisions to 175 pounds, did not seek a catch weight for his light heavyweight world title challenge of Sergey Kovalev in an effort to drain him from his natural fighting weight, there is a rehydration clause in the contract, sources told ESPN. It requires both fighters to submit to a weight check on Saturday morning at which neither man can weigh more than 185 pounds, one source said. There are severe financial penalties if either man is over. Kovalev is used to weight checks on the morning of the fight from his days of holding the IBF title because that organization requires them.
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends