Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

View Poll Results: Excited for the fight?
Yeah, mad excited! 66 37.71%
Moderately keen. 48 27.43%
Meh. Not really. Will still watch. 34 19.43%
No. Might watch. 9 5.14%
Nah. Won't watch. 13 7.43%
Vivien Obenauf 5 2.86%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2018, 05:42 AM #1
Dat African With Da Book

Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 10,152.89
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler 
Default Are y'all genuinely excited for Pac v Matthysse?

As the title asks,

Are you guys excited for this fight? This is a question that applies to everybody, not just fans of either boxer.

Speaking as a Mayweather fan, I was hella excited for MayxMac, despite not liking the matchup that was clearly a cash grab.

This is a legit fight between an aging legend, and an aging Matthysse. The preface of splitting with Roach after an age, busting (in) Buboy's mouth and generally the circumstances that arose in the buildup of this shiet has added some extra spice.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't keen to see if there is a discernible difference in Pac's performance, and whether that is due to age, or because Buboy was in charge of his training this time around.

I've never been all that excited by Lucas, but he tattooed go faster stripes on his arms to help him connect with Pac's face.

Anyway, how many of you are keen for this fight, and how many will be tuning in because it'll be on?
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:45 AM #2
The Champ

Quoted: 4675 Post(s)
BoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingIsGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 827,048.92
Total Points: 854,842.34
Appreciate it brah! - $BloodyNate$ Have some drank on me! - $BloodyNate$ Since you love Floyds dlck so much here is a replica of it.  It's small but you already know this lmao. - apples Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Cheers! - anthonydavid11 
War Tank! - Santa_ Clueless troll, that "knows" everything - Ogecca MaMa Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony red k champ - Ogecca MaMa simply hater - Ogecca MaMa 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 Can't forget about you - MinuteMaid5 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Not I. It's a pedestrian type of fight, with ZERO importance, but I'll watch it, if I'm not doing anything worthwhile.
BoxingIsGreat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:51 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2173 Post(s)
abracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond reputeabracada has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 85,795.25
Total Points: 96,101.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
As the title asks,

Are you guys excited for this fight? This is a question that applies to everybody, not just fans of either boxer.

Speaking as a Mayweather fan, I was hella excited for MayxMac, despite not liking the matchup that was clearly a cash grab.

This is a legit fight between an aging legend, and an aging Matthysse. The preface of splitting with Roach after an age, busting (in) Buboy's mouth and generally the circumstances that arose in the buildup of this shiet has added some extra spice.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't keen to see if there is a discernible difference in Pac's performance, and whether that is due to age, or because Buboy was in charge of his training this time around.

I've never been all that excited by Lucas, but he tattooed go faster stripes on his arms to help him connect with Pac's face.

Anyway, how many of you are keen for this fight, and how many will be tuning in because it'll be on?
Pumped! Will be all action
abracada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:53 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2076 Post(s)
boxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond reputeboxinggod101 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,446.40
Total Points: 53,410.56
:) - Beercules 

Yeah I'm excited. Not like it's a huge fight but every Manny fight is something special. The last run of a ATG so I'll be watching for sure.
boxinggod101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 05:57 AM #5
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7225 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,974.60
Total Points: 115,652.19
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Yeah, only because Manny is one of my top three favorites of all-time, along with Hagler and Duran.

I'd be more excited if this was his last fight.

I bought into the Matthysse hype after he ko'd Peterson, who's a very good boxer. But besides that, he never really impressed me too much and he let the fans down getting schooled by a guy everyone thought was afraid of him in Danny Garcia.

I'm just excited to see Manny fight a decent enough opponent at this stage of his career. Matthysse is a good enough opponent to test where Manny is right now and he's still dangerous enough to make things interesting.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:01 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1828 Post(s)
Southpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond reputeSouthpawology has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 64,502.28
The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps A foot soldier of NSB! - LoadedWraps Keep speaking on this brother.  Don't let it go. - anthonydavid11 

No. Manny is 40 yrs old and matthysse looked like ***** vs that thailand guy. The fight to be excited about thats on the horizon is Usyk vs Gassiev, THATS THE FIGHT to circle on your calendar.
Southpawology is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:04 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2622 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 78,213.19
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

I'm super excited because it will be an action pack fight.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:13 AM #8
Dat African With Da Book

Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
P.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond reputeP.K Dionysus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 10,152.89
You're a good guy and you me made laugh Big Spoon - -Freddy- respesct..,,,, - STAX ON DECK Thanks mate happy easter to you too - -Freddy- Thx brother! Hope you had a good one! - Redd Foxx No Fap Challenge Participant 2017 - Mike D 
Bouquet of flowers...no h0mo I just think they're so pretty - Mike D Right back at you, man. - anthonydavid11 Nah, I call him Leroy to make fun of him.  Have done so for Months.  I started the song with Elroy just to make sure he Knew it was about him.  He is Elroy, Leroy, Elroy Jetson, Elron Hubbard, any thing else that is stupid or gay, LOL. - HAMMER77777 thanks :beetchug: - -jose- Happy B'day Bruv! - BoxingFan85 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Yeah, only because Manny is one of my top three favorites of all-time, along with Hagler and Duran.

I'd be more excited if this was his last fight.

I bought into the Matthysse hype after he ko'd Peterson, who's a very good boxer. But besides that, he never really impressed me too much and he let the fans down getting schooled by a guy everyone thought was afraid of him in Danny Garcia.

I'm just excited to see Manny fight a decent enough opponent at this stage of his career. Matthysse is a good enough opponent to test where Manny is right now and he's still dangerous enough to make things interesting.
I totally f^ck with the bold, because is what would make me watch Mayweather fight again. When its a dude who is one of your all time favourites, you're gonna watch.

I'm tuning in, tonight.
P.K Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:14 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 330 Post(s)
SAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond reputeSAINTSTEVE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 8,049.00
one of our finest - __________ 

My ideal scenario is Matthysse wins so that Pacquiao hangs it up, before he he has to get knocked out the ring like Hopkins. My pick though is Manny mid to late round KO.
SAINTSTEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 06:32 AM #10
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 5591 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 44,646.27
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Not really but its Pac and I'll watch. Having said that, I think he should have retired but Matt is not a threat. I just don't want him going in against Crawford or someone and losing to a guy he'd beat in his prime.
soul_survivor is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
discussion, excited, fight, genuinely, lucas, manny, matthysse, matthysse?, night, pacquiao, thread, y'all