Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-25-2018, 12:49 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3251 Post(s)
Raggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond reputeRaggamuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 40,273.56
nobody likes you - %100 nobody likes you - %100 How does a d1ckhead like you not have a closet of d1cks - %100 Biggest d1ckhead in NSB - %100 here you girl little girl - %100 
you deserve a kick - %100 you deserve another kick - %100 and another - %100 left kick - %100 right kick - %100 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Keep fighting them trolls....LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Fuck Eddie Hearn - -_- Good posts exposing Eddie the snake - -_- Have a slice you've earned it exposing Eddie the snake - -_- 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 

The is a reason why Bud is the best pfp fighter fighting today. He beats them all the same. Dominates or stops them!!!
Raggamuffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 06:46 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17225 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,173.04
Total Points: 125,825.21
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Neither guy is as proven as made out to be. They've got one good win between them and the guy came down 2 weight classes for it after being stopped.
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:00 AM #23
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19151 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 171,380.99
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Show View Post
Neither guy is as proven as made out to be. They've got one good win between them and the guy came down 2 weight classes for it after being stopped.
Dramashow thinks Loma is better than Crawford and Thurman is better then Spence.

Ok. Email TR and Espn and tell bob to put Loma in with Crawford and then email SHO and tell Al to get Keith Thurman in there with Spence.

I’m confident both Spence and Crawford will prove superiority in the most violent of ways.

As to the thread question, Crawford has tremendous skill and he could use hat to upset Spence. I think it’s a close fight that Crawford definitely can win.

Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-25-2018 at 07:04 AM.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:34 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Dramashow thinks Loma is better than Crawford and Thurman is better then Spence.

Ok. Email TR and Espn and tell bob to put Loma in with Crawford and then email SHO and tell Al to get Keith Thurman in there with Spence.

Iím confident both Spence and Crawford will prove superiority in the most violent of ways.

As to the thread question, Crawford has tremendous skill and he could use hat to upset Spence. I think itís a close fight that Crawford definitely can win.
Pound for pound he is better. But there's weight classes for a reason. You saw on Saturday night the quality of the guys Crawford's been fighting, a novice just beat his best win lol.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:49 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8585 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 195,744,181.84
Total Points: 195,951,637.53
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

If Bud can't take Errol's power then Errol will win....But if Bud can box him on the outside & stay outside he can beat Errol.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 07:55 AM #26
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Pound for pound he is better. But there's weight classes for a reason. You saw on Saturday night the quality of the guys Crawford's been fighting, a novice just beat his best win lol.
Some think so, others do not. Guys go up all the time. Just recently Rigo went up 2 weight classes to fight Loma. Asking Loma to do same isn't that big a deal. A win over a top 2 p4p fighter in the world would be a big win for any fighter.

Put them all in the ring and lets see. Crawford/Loma and Thurman/Spence and let the winners fight. Would be similar to Ray/Duran and Hearns/Benitez with the winners fighting.
Old 06-25-2018, 08:19 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Some think so, others do not. Guys go up all the time. Just recently Rigo went up 2 weight classes to fight Loma. Asking Loma to do same isn't that big a deal. A win over a top 2 p4p fighter in the world would be a big win for any fighter.

Put them all in the ring and lets see. Crawford/Loma and Thurman/Spence and let the winners fight. Would be similar to Ray/Duran and Hearns/Benitez with the winners fighting.
Hes half the damn size.of linares yet u want him to go fight Crawford lol. Why can't Crawford fight golovkin next then?
Old 06-25-2018, 08:23 AM #28
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Hes half the damn size.of linares yet u want him to go fight Crawford lol. Why can't Crawford fight golovkin next then?
WTF, he isn't half the size of Linares. Duran did it, why can't Loma?

I have no issue with Crawford fighting GGG. We know GGG fans like you love it when he fights WW's.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:32 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1811 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,602.58
Total Points: 66,420.34

Quote:
A novice just went life and death and barely squeaked a decision with his best win who was coming off a 18 month layoff. Crawford made a fool of Postol in front on everyone and sent him into depression. Its like comparing a pitcher getting credited a win in a 6-5 game vs a pitcher winning throwing a perfect game/no hitter and some idiot saying but its the same thing.
Mister Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 09:45 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
gingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 10,057.07
Congrats on dissertation - jas 

I don't think Crawford WOULD beat Spence, but I do think he CAN. Spence hasn't faced someone with the poise, skills, and tactical brain of Crawford, and even though I think he'd probably win, the fact remains that he's not been in that type of fight before. Kell Brook's fast and powerful (particularly at 147) but I'd rate his skill and technique at A-, roughly around the same as Spence's. Spence's size, speed and power would most probably offset Crawford's advantages IMO, but it's not the kind of thing I feel particularly comfortable predicting.
gingerbreadman is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, crawford, spence?, y'all