Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2019, 10:09 AM #31
UNBANNED UNBANNED is online now
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 108
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Points: 3,326.90
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,326.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Two different things dude. The question was about Bob and his over paying Crawford well before his contract was up. IMO he did this to keep Crawford from signing with PBC and having Haymon essentially controlling all 4 titles.
This makes sense and seems like how events turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
They are all fighting each other. If you equate that to ducking Crawford then that is why you were banned under your previous accounts.
None of them have fought Terrence Crawford. Danny Garcia turned down a career high payday (plus PPV) to fight journeyman Granados in a fight nobody watched.

Errol Spence and Thurman have continually pushed that fight off to the side talking about "sides of streets". That is literally a duck.

Boxingscene is owned by Showtime/CBS. They are directly affiliated with PBC. I have no problem pointing out the double standard. That is why they ban me. My weakness is that I come back despite the corruption here :/
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:21 AM #32
KTFOKING KTFOKING is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8,685
Quoted: 5541 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 226,650.24
Bank: 3,496.89
Total Points: 230,147.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
So you're starting off excusing 2 years of DUCKING by Porter, Spence, Thurman, and Garcia by suggesting Crawford won't fight Porter when hes already got a fight lined up in 6-7 weeks.

Typical PBC fangirl
Huh? Obviously he's not talking about fighting Crawford at the end of this year. He's talking about early next year. Don't get mad because I presented you with facts and you didn't like it.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:29 AM #33
UNBANNED UNBANNED is online now
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 108
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Points: 3,326.90
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,326.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Huh? Obviously he's not talking about fighting Crawford at the end of this year. He's talking about early next year. Don't get mad because I presented you with facts and you didn't like it.
Then have Thurman, Spence, Porter, and Garcia all avoided Terrence Crawford?

Terrence is has always been ranked higher PFP (#1/#2) and #1 at WW.

Fighting Granados is acceptable to you? Teasing Terrence for "being on the other side of street" is a legitimate reason to fight lesser competition?

You a silly gal
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:32 AM #34
Mastrangelo Mastrangelo is offline
Paul Williams beat Lara
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,519
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
Mastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond reputeMastrangelo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 25,291.89
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 26,709.72
thanks for the fight...cheers! - joe strong Knows his stuff - jas great poster - jas 
Default

With Spence's accident, Abdukakhorov vs Lipinets will be ordered for IBF belt. Some hope for Bobby to grab IBF title from PBC.
Mastrangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 10:56 AM #35
2ndroundko 2ndroundko is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 355
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold
Points: 11,434.45
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 12,613.36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
Then have Thurman, Spence, Porter, and Garcia all avoided Terrence Crawford?

Terrence is has always been ranked higher PFP (#1/#2) and #1 at WW.

Fighting Granados is acceptable to you? Teasing Terrence for "being on the other side of street" is a legitimate reason to fight lesser competition?

You a silly gal
all of those guys have fought top opposition. only one welterweight hasnít.
2ndroundko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:18 AM #36
kraftzman kraftzman is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,696
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
kraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond reputekraftzman has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 9,749.98
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 11,065.61
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndroundko View Post
all of those guys have fought top opposition. only one welterweight hasnít.
And all of them have reached their limits. Their fights with each other have all been close. Not one of them is special. They can rematch again and again and there will never be a clear winner. Hence, they'll stop growing. They have no interest in exposing Crawford. They're scared.
kraftzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 11:55 AM #37
KTFOKING KTFOKING is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8,685
Quoted: 5541 Post(s)
Rep Power: 19
KTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond reputeKTFOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 226,650.24
Bank: 3,496.89
Total Points: 230,147.13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNBANNED View Post
Then have Thurman, Spence, Porter, and Garcia all avoided Terrence Crawford?

Terrence is has always been ranked higher PFP (#1/#2) and #1 at WW.

Fighting Granados is acceptable to you? Teasing Terrence for "being on the other side of street" is a legitimate reason to fight lesser competition?

You a silly gal
Holy ish you are all over the place. You said none of the PBC fighters want to fight him, and then when I bring up that team Porter indeed did say that want to fight him if they can't get Spence next, you start going on another rant. Stick on topic. It is a FACT that Kenny Porter has stated that they want Crawford. It is also a fact that Arum isn't interested in that fight and said that Porter is not a big name and that's not a good fight.
KTFOKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:10 PM #38
2ndroundko 2ndroundko is offline
Contender
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 355
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Rep Power: 14
2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold2ndroundko is a splendid one to behold
Points: 11,434.45
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 12,613.36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraftzman View Post
And all of them have reached their limits. Their fights with each other have all been close. Not one of them is special. They can rematch again and again and there will never be a clear winner. Hence, they'll stop growing. They have no interest in exposing Crawford. They're scared.
why would they stop growing? cuz you say so? man please. the dude thats scared is the one who re-upped so he can fight boxers with one leg
2ndroundko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:26 PM #39
UNBANNED UNBANNED is online now
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 108
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Points: 3,326.90
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,326.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndroundko View Post
all of those guys have fought top opposition. only one welterweight hasnít.
...because they refuse to fight him??

Crawford is better than all of them. That's why Danny turned down a career high payday to fight a journeyman.

I still rate Porter and Danny Garcia as C+/B- WWs. Thurman is a B- and Spence a B-. Crawford is a B+.
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 12:29 PM #40
UNBANNED UNBANNED is online now
Contender
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 108
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
UNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these partsUNBANNED is infamous around these parts
Points: 3,326.90
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,326.90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTFOKING View Post
Holy ish you are all over the place. You said none of the PBC fighters want to fight him, and then when I bring up that team Porter indeed did say that want to fight him if they can't get Spence next, you start going on another rant. Stick on topic. It is a FACT that Kenny Porter has stated that they want Crawford. It is also a fact that Arum isn't interested in that fight and said that Porter is not a big name and that's not a good fight.
Porter saying he wants to fight Crawford is a good sign. Hopefully he actually means it and not just saying it now that Crawford has signed to fight someone else.

Do you understand boy?

And Arum doesn't really matter. He had Crawford to fight Collazo or Lopez last Spring, but Crawford vetoed it and offered the career high payday to Danny Garcia. After Danny declined and ducked they offered to Khan
UNBANNED is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:28 AM.