No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Drops Gvozdyk Three Times, Stops Him in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    Beterbiev is a straight caveman. He is a machine. Hell of a fight.
    Some guys are just born to fight, Beterbiev is one of those guys.

Comment

• “Now that I have two belts I’m motivated to train hard.”

Jesus Christ lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        If Gvozdyk was a better conditioned fighter he would’ve won that fight. Still very impressive how well he could take some of those shots, I thought he had a border line glass chin.
        Those body shots started taking a toll on him
        All hail for the King
        Beterbiev is just malicious

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          but theyre not packing anything...just speed. his jab is his lifeline and his 2 is the keep in check.... he needs people to run into them and get discouraged.
          Disagree; I think Gvozdyk's combos and body punching would have affected any other LHW but Beterbiev constitution and mentality allowed him to soak it up and keep walking forward

Comment

• Wow...didn't know Beterbiev could box that well. Gvozdyk was not prepared for that style... in and out, side to side and so many cute moves with the uppercuts, body shots and overhand rights. His amateur pedigree showed tonight. Good win. He won the title back for Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              He definitely overcame some rough moments against Stevenson, but looking at how bad Jack looked vs Browne, who knows how much Stevenson had left? I mean Stevenson tough a vicious beating in the 2nd half of the Jack fight and barely survived.

But Ward has always said that Gvozdyk was lacking something and he didn't like his temperament in certain moments. That proved to be true and he ended up getting worn out and had his will broken.

Good fight, terrific performance from Beterbiev!
              Looked like he quit before the 10th??? He was done and Atlas knew it

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                Beterbiev always fights like that
                Said it before , every time he was knocked down , they were flash knockdowns
                Sure but you still had to wonder...i said from the start Beterbiev had this if his chin held up, cus Gvozdyk has showed decent power and especially since he lands counters on charging opponents. But Beterbiev showed he could take them easily, props.

Comment

• Beterbiev became a star tonight...people will be clamouring now to see him fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by megh50 View Post
                    Wow...didn't know Beterbiev could box that well. Gvozdyk was not prepared for that style... in and out, side to side and so many cute moves with the uppercuts, body shots and overhand rights. His amateur pedigree showed tonight. Good win. He won the title back for Canada.
                    I’ve never seen his team before but they all did a GREAT job and look more like family then anything

Comment

• Just overheard Bob tell Artur he's fighting in China on Feb. 2nd. Lol

Bob is the man, no matter how much he's lied to us in the past. I gotta give it to him, he's put on some solid fights for ESPN thus far.

Comment

Working...
                      X