Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-18-2019, 03:36 PM #121
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8623 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 195,744,181.84
Total Points: 195,953,688.08
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickG View Post
What a ****. Just reading through the comments here and all I can see is you flapping your gums about a boxer who's not even mentioned in the article. I get that you want to back your boy, but if you have repressed feelings for GGG just admit it. It's 2019 man, it's OK to be gay ✌️
That shet was corny. You gays like to always talk gay here & your boy Pvssy-G is the topic when Mall is involved cuz ya'll talk that shet but won't let Pvssy-G back it up for you, Twinky.
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:38 PM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2147 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,432.04
Total Points: 84,046.03
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Charlo prob kicked off at Master Al and demanded some softer fodder that he can just bowl over pretty please Master Al. So hes been presented with a Jr Middle who just got beat and who knows only way he beats the heavily protected Charlo is by KO.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:40 PM #123
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizardsh View Post
Topic is a bunch of bull crap, at the end day the charlo sisters are no bodyís who have not fought no one worth a crap. They want a huge payday without putting in work, you have to build your resume and sometimes you have to take a low purse to do it. They think they are worth something but yet canít attract flies to S!hit!, they need a reality check
FOH. Champion at 154 & champion at 160. Stop talking that dumb shet, man up & ask for the fights.
Old 10-18-2019, 03:42 PM #124
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 19200 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 173,208.66
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Charlo prob kicked off at Master Al and demanded some softer fodder that he can just bowl over pretty please Master Al. So hes been presented with a Jr Middle who just got beat and who knows only way he beats the heavily protected Charlo is by KO.
The overwhelming majority of posters and ringside scorers felt he beat Munguia and got a terrible scorecard so while he did officially lose the fight, he is in almost the same position as Derevychenko will be when he gets his next fight-getting rewarded for a great performance.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:42 PM #125
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!

Jermall Charlo vs Danny Jacobs!!

Jermall Charlo vs Saul Alvarez!!!
Old 10-18-2019, 03:47 PM #126
Undisputed Champion

DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!

Jermall Charlo vs Danny Jacobs!!

Jermall Charlo vs Saul Alvarez!!!
None of those fights have happened and if you are going to try to tell me they all ducking Charlo let me get ready to laugh.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:28 PM #127
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
None of those fights have happened and if you are going to try to tell me they all ducking Charlo let me get ready to laugh.
Stop playing games, you KNOW they ducking. He can beat Pvssy-G & Jacobs but I think Nelo can outbox him. We want to see them fights. Throw Boo Boo in there too, I think him & Mall is a 50/50 fight.
Old 10-18-2019, 04:35 PM #128
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Stop playing games, you KNOW they ducking. He can beat Pvssy-G & Jacobs but I think Nelo can outbox him. We want to see them fights. Throw Boo Boo in there too, I think him & Mall is a 50/50 fight.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew it. They all ducking Jermall "gets gifts" Charlo. Ofcourse they aint.
Old 10-18-2019, 05:16 PM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I knew it. They all ducking Jermall "gets gifts" Charlo. Ofcourse they aint.
https://www.boxingscene.com/wbc-prez...happen--133873

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 10-18-2019, 05:38 PM #130
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
MONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these partsMONGOOSE66 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 17,790.82

Quote:
No its your excuses. They aint Money May!
There are bigger names out there with more money.
MONGOOSE66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends