Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-17-2019, 10:12 AM #1
Rage Against The Machine

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Sane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond reputeSane Man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 12,370.72
Dos i ffwcio dy hun y cont - ЯiZО A man like you should have a superman icon. - ABOSWORTH From your pal, BeerBro - Beercules kick this ahole for his joking about molested children. what a dbag!!! - Rammstein 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - texanballer Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 
Default Make me an Honourary Yank!

I'm a green teefed limey, and for years mocked the Americans as fat and ignorant idiots.

While I wouldn't say I've exactly distanced myself from this statement, it's a stereotype for a reason, my stance on you guys has softened considerably over the years.

So this is my tribute post to the Land of the Free.

'murica!

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Sports:

You guys have fucking good sports. I'll give you that. Except basketball. Basketball sucks. It's just men passing a ball and shooting it through a hoop over and over and over again. American football is cool and so is baseball. I like the fact something potentially exciting can happen on every play in each of those sports. A homerun, or a touchdown etc.

Food:

Like sports, you guys steal from exisiting things, but to be fair you make them bigger, faster and better. And the amount of choice you guys have is a big fucking plus. Some stuff that we can't get in the UK is damn everywhere in the US.

Laws:

You guys have a good, strong stance when it comes to the law. Bunch of entitled pussies here in the UK. Police are soft and afraid to police. Some of your boys can go too far and are a little trigger happy, but the respect you guys have for the law is so much more than the UK.

I'm actually a second amendment supporter. Shootings are always a tragedy, but it's a tiny amount of people perpetrating them. The amount of guns there are in America, if the majority of you were potential shooters you'd be extinct by now.

If I lived in America - or the UK had guns - I know I'd have one. Who wants to be the sucker without one when someone armed breaks in to your house and you can't defend your family?

Women:

I remember the first time I visited America and walked around a shopping mall. Lord have mercy. You can go to the busiest place in the UK and won't see as many fine women per hour seemingly anywhere in America. And the generations of some many different kinds of immigration you guys have. It's just a melting pot of fineness.

Speaking of women. Any country that produces Victoria Justice is okay in my book. She is the finest woman alive.

Any of my new American buddies able to hook me up, so I can get a greencard?

The UK seems to be finally trying to follow America's example. Voters in the UK seem to be tired of political correctness and these libtard SJWs and are voting accordingly.

I stand with my American bros.

Sane Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:01 AM #2
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7200 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,556.81
Total Points: 113,740.64
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Come to the U.S. bro.

Your first cheeseburger and first gun is on me.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:46 AM #3
Phenomdeaux

Quoted: 5155 Post(s)
Phenom has disabled reputation
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 81,817.26
Have a slice.....itís not Chicago style but hey.......Who needs all thatís doe anyway ???  All that just to say Iím out of green lol  ! - BERNIE'S CORNER I ain't mad, you just come across as a tool - Sn1 No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bearman3000 

You not about that life mate
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:49 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16798 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 201,023.60
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Man View Post
I'm a green teefed limey, and for years mocked the Americans as fat and ignorant idiots.

While I wouldn't say I've exactly distanced myself from this statement, it's a stereotype for a reason, my stance on you guys has softened considerably over the years.

So this is my tribute post to the Land of the Free.

'murica!

Sports:

You guys have fucking good sports. I'll give you that. Except basketball. Basketball sucks. It's just men passing a ball and shooting it through a hoop over and over and over again. American football is cool and so is baseball. I like the fact something potentially exciting can happen on every play in each of those sports. A homerun, or a touchdown etc.

Food:

Like sports, you guys steal from exisiting things, but to be fair you make them bigger, faster and better. And the amount of choice you guys have is a big fucking plus. Some stuff that we can't get in the UK is damn everywhere in the US.

Laws:

You guys have a good, strong stance when it comes to the law. Bunch of entitled pussies here in the UK. Police are soft and afraid to police. Some of your boys can go too far and are a little trigger happy, but the respect you guys have for the law is so much more than the UK.

I'm actually a second amendment supporter. Shootings are always a tragedy, but it's a tiny amount of people perpetrating them. The amount of guns there are in America, if the majority of you were potential shooters you'd be extinct by now.

If I lived in America - or the UK had guns - I know I'd have one. Who wants to be the sucker without one when someone armed breaks in to your house and you can't defend your family?

Women:

I remember the first time I visited America and walked around a shopping mall. Lord have mercy. You can go to the busiest place in the UK and won't see as many fine women per hour seemingly anywhere in America. And the generations of some many different kinds of immigration you guys have. It's just a melting pot of fineness.

Speaking of women. Any country that produces Victoria Justice is okay in my book. She is the finest woman alive.

Any of my new American buddies able to hook me up, so I can get a greencard?

The UK seems to be finally trying to follow America's example. Voters in the UK seem to be tired of political correctness and these libtard SJWs and are voting accordingly.

I stand with my American bros.

you my number one draft pick.. i got female jew american cousins.. who are kinda cute.. they are dying to meet a man.. your teef can be fixed my friend.. your religion. you will need to become jew.. but.. you will be a boss.. a job for life.. your wife.. my cousin sally or deborah will obey you.. feed you.. but you will have to go to synagoge..

they got money.. jobs... but no man.. it's a religious weird jew thing..

i am going to make a jew outta beercules. and blaster1

i won't force them.. but they will know GOD.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 10:53 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Come to the U.S. bro.

Your first cheeseburger and first gun is on me.
in and out burger.. ever had one..they got animal style.. and can put 8 patties on two buns..

i contacted them trying to get a franchsie.. the sole survivor a female wrote me a kind letter saying.. we will contact you, if we decide to franchise in japan, but we doubt it will happen.. my father, and uncle demanded we control all the meat, and veggies in our food.

her parents died in a plane crash, she got a big business.. in so cal.. it is the bomb.. like tommys but better..

i have never been rejected so politely.. wow.. in n out burger.
Old 10-18-2019, 10:56 AM #6
Stylin' and Profilin'

Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose-†aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
in and out burger.. ever had one..they got animal style.. and can put 8 patties on two buns..

i contacted them trying to get a franchsie.. the sole survivor a female wrote me a kind letter saying.. we will contact you, if we decide to franchise in japan, but we doubt it will happen.. my father, and uncle demanded we control all the meat, and veggies in our food.

her parents died in a plane crash, she got a big business.. in so cal.. it is the bomb.. like tommys but better..

Just had a Double Double for lunch yesterday, with a large strawberry shake.

I had their 4◊4, probably the best burger I've ever had. Only for special occasions though, can't be getting fat and soft like Alexkid
Old 10-18-2019, 11:08 AM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Just had a Double Double for lunch yesterday, with a large strawberry shake.

I had their 4◊4, probably the best burger I've ever had. Only for special occasions though, can't be getting fat and soft like Alexkid
when they came to palo alto tall wood.. you had to wait for hours.. i sent my butler..to get me everything.. he ran.. in his honda.. strawberry shake.. i was ****ing my jap mistress.. rie.. and sleeping

puntang was so good.. i went blind for an hour..

she had the smalled tighest poon ever.. my lil dong looked like a baseball bat going in.. i wil show you pics when we get high..

white boys were giving me thumbs ups.. in la.. wow. we never saw an asian female that hot..

she wore these shorts.. all azz hanging out, high heels and a tube top..

she stopped traffic.. one guy got my order wrong.. i forgave him.. he was mouth open..

see. a lot of asian wimmin in the usa are ugly..fugly.. they are nothing special.. many jap girls who are ugly go to the usa to find a white boy..

go to the source.. go to the source..

btw.. lucy luie in her prime is ugly.. ugly..

y..
Old 10-18-2019, 11:17 AM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 148,282.67
Total Points: 168,054.12
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Brings back memories. I'm from the East coast, Baltimore, Maryland. I spent about 3 years in California, in the late 80's. I told you before about my Westpac deployment and Yokosuka & Okinawa, Japan.
Well the rest of my enlistment was in southern California, hence my knowledge of.... In-and-Out Burger.

The funny thing I remember is the bumper stickers. People would take the B and the R off of Burger so it read :
"In-and-Out urge" Ö... 'member dat ?
CauliflowerEars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 11:37 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
Brings back memories. I'm from the East coast, Baltimore, Maryland. I spent about 3 years in California, in the late 80's. I told you before about my Westpac deployment and Yokosuka & Okinawa, Japan.
Well the rest of my enlistment was in southern California, hence my knowledge of.... In-and-Out Burger.

29The funny thing I remember is the bumper stickers. People would take the B and the R off of Burger so it read :
"In-and-Out urge" Ö... 'member dat ?
respect your service..

my family pretty much all marines.. we got a few mops.. navy guys.. but who am i? i never served..

29 palms.. i was there.. my nephews and son were devil pups.. we bleed marine corp..

i never ran mont mo ****er.. but my son, and nephews did.. i got gifted a hat, from a DI. for teaching my son how to shoot..center mass.. focus.. dont pull let the trigger decide how it fires..

i wear a marine hat.. gifted to me by drill instructors.

they said some crazy chit like sir.. your son. is a warrior.. he says you taught him everything.. he obeys and thinks on his own..

he knows he knew how to do most everything..

i am leaving my son, when i eventually die.. an m1 and an m4

my uncle mike.. a stone cold killer left me chinese fingers.. etc.. i know i seem like a liar.. i am not..mexican warriors.. they do not f around
Old 10-18-2019, 11:37 AM #10
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quote:
see. a lot of asian wimmin in the usa are ugly..fugly.. they are nothing special.. many jap girls who are ugly go to the usa to find a white boy..

go to the source.. go to the source..

btw.. lucy luie in her prime is ugly.. ugly..

y..

Very true. The hottest Asian women I've seen have accents and were born and raised Asia.

A lot of Asian women who are actually from here have big egos and are nothing but average. Maybe the American diet and lifestyle damages their looks somehow. Haha

Share This With Friends