Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Mixed Martial Arts Discussion

Old 10-16-2019, 11:02 PM #1

Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 76,901.11
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 
Default Conor McGregor to UFC President Dana White: ‘Make the bout’ with Frankie Edgar

Frankie Edgar appears closer than ever to getting a long-coveted fight with UFC star Conor McGregor.

On Wednesday evening, McGregor popped up on Twitter to with Edgar a happy birthday and green-light a meeting with the ex-champ in December. He even ordered UFC President Dana White to “make the bout” and give his purse to “first responders.”

The aforementioned White has so far to respond. McGregor, of course, is well-known at this point for using social media to stay in the headlines, so it’s unclear whether his message is actually serious, or another ploy for attention (or distraction, as it were).

According to Edgar, it’s the latter if there’s no contract at the end of the timeline.

McGregor said he was scheduled to return to the cage in July before a broken hand pushed back his timeline for recovery. He announced his retirement from the sport in March, shortly before being linked to a sexual assault investigation in his native Dublin.

Edgar was in line to face McGregor shortly after the Irish star won the featherweight title. But instead, McGregor went for the lightweight division, and Edgar met with disappointment as he tried to win the featherweight title.

After a loss to 145-pound champ Max Holloway, Edgar has teased a moved to bantamweight. But he’d certainly call that off if McGregor signed on the dotted line.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 06:50 AM #2
Up and Comer

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Stuart_boxer has a spectacular aura aboutStuart_boxer has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,362.89

He says he will give his purse to charity.

Very uncharacteristic.

When I saw that I started to think this rape rumour might be true.
Stuart_boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:25 AM #3
westernchamp

Quoted: 3474 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 128,150.73

lol!! wack azz mcgregor!!! calling out frankie edgar?? wtf? scared of the other sharks.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 02:36 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16849 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 206,072.05
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
lol!! wack azz mcgregor!!! calling out frankie edgar?? wtf? scared of the other sharks.
pac stops him fast.. pac old as me.. but younger..

pb32 a billionaire loves his idol connor. i trip on how lil weak azz white boys.. suck on any great white hope.. until a filipino, mexican, black derails his career..

i am a racist.. so many lil bish aazzz white boys say i hate whitey.. i do not care... they try to get me banned...

look homie... if you are white.. and you show some athletic skill.. you will get a big nfl, nba, nhl, golf, tennis, rugby, contract...

back to the spanish word association page.. then on to the jewish website...

we meet when i return.. you will like me and we will laugh.. left hook tua.. might join.. peace hermano
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 05:55 PM #5
Il Principe

Quoted: 1268 Post(s)
F l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond reputeF l i c k e r has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 60,128.45
Happy Easter :D  :kiss: - Bossy i like your avatar - zab191 Cheers, to huge titties. - Very Rich Man Happy 15k posts darling! :kiss: - Bossy Happy birthday babe! I hope you have a wonderful day. love and kisses :kiss: - Bossy 
For your anus - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your mouth - desktop 0 LMAO!!! - desktop 0 you like it - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 here's another - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 No Message - desktop 0 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER 

That's pretty legit if Conor really gives the purse to charity.

Would be a solid fight as well. both guys willing to throw hands and fighting standing. Does nothing for Conor legacy wise but it could be a good tune up. Even if it is wrong to call Frankie a tune up but honestly, Conor shouldn't have problems with Frankie at all.
F l i c k e r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 08:11 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 983 Post(s)
Rusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond reputeRusty Tromboni has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,702.46

I'd rather this fight didn't happen.

I'd like to see Edgar get his last viable shot at another championship belt, fighting at 135.

And Conor would be better off fighting someone his size, like Poirier again.

But if this is what Conor needs to get back on track, or at least finally leave MMA with some closure, then so be it
Rusty Tromboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:27 PM #7

Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
OctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond reputeOctoberRed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 76,901.11
Long Overdue. For your contribution to NSB. - 1hourRun I concur - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
I'd rather this fight didn't happen.

I'd like to see Edgar get his last viable shot at another championship belt, fighting at 135.

And Conor would be better off fighting someone his size, like Poirier again.

But if this is what Conor needs to get back on track, or at least finally leave MMA with some closure, then so be it
Agreed.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
OctoberRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:46 PM #8
Up and Comer

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Albanianboxing will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 5,992.14

This match does not intrigue me in the slightest.
Albanianboxing is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends