Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-17-2019, 09:05 PM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 149,769.21
Total Points: 170,420.84
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default How do you honestly feel about "Alts" among the BoxingScene.com Forum ?

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Okay so...when I joined this forum back in May, I didn't know right away what was meant by an "Alt". I also didn't engage in heated debates, voice strong opinions, or act like I had been around here talking boxing. Fact is you'll rarely if ever, find me being negative about a fighter, disrespecting others' opinions, or engaging in malicious dialogue.

So lately, I've noticed a flux of new joins in Sept and October. The thing is, their behavior, content, and attitude don't seem to reflect someone NEW to the Forum. They seem to be folk with strong opinions, using provocative language to share their piece of mind.
It's hard not to assume that these are former members, opening up accounts under a different email, aka using alts.

How do you feel about that ? I was/am a moderator on a totally different site, and this type of deception is closely monitored and prohibited. A person generally doesn't assume multiple ident-ities, unless they are hiding something or doing something wrong. It's a deception and impacts the integrity of the community. It's a ban-able offense.

I understand the censorship on NSB is rather lax and many liberties are extended, but the admin should easily be able to identify IP addresses and emails, identifying the "alts".
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a waste of time and space to see responses like, "Nice Alt" and "Who is this, really?". Just seems dishonest to deceive the community, using false identity.

Maybe we can make a thread calling out the so called ALTS, so that they are exposed or forced to own up to their previous screen name ?
I'll come back here and share some. I'd like to be able to refer back to a thread, to keep track. Some of you are more qualified to identify the alts...
The first one comes to mind is ShawnTaylor. Is this really a new join ?

Appreciate it, and Peace.

Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 10-17-2019 at 09:32 PM.
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:13 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6263 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,836.00
Total Points: 163,765.05
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Ban them, straight up.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:27 PM #3
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13740 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,016,507.17
Total Points: 1,075,303.73
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

One of many things that make this place a mess. Not directly blaming Boxing Scene for that. Just that it's like walking through LA, the amount of trash you see all over the place here. The hardcores here cry about rules, mods, censorship. Fuk the hardcores. It's a lot of them who contribute to most of the garbage, racial tension, etc.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 09:44 PM #4
Interim Champion

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
EDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond reputeEDD1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 5,000.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post

Okay so...when I joined this forum back in May, I didn't know right away what was meant by an "Alt". I also didn't engage in heated debates, voice strong opinions, or act like I had been around here talking boxing. Fact is you'll rarely if ever, find me being negative about a fighter, disrespecting others' opinions, or engaging in malicious dialogue.

So lately, I've noticed a flux of new joins in Sept and October. The thing is, their behavior, content, and attitude don't seem to reflect someone NEW to the Forum. They seem to be folk with strong opinions, using provocative language to share their piece of mind.
It's hard not to assume that these are former members, opening up accounts under a different email, aka using alts.

How do you feel about that ? I was/am a moderator on a totally different site, and this type of deception is closely monitored and prohibited. A person generally doesn't assume multiple ident-ities, unless they are hiding something or doing something wrong. It's a deception and impacts the integrity of the community. It's a ban-able offense.

I understand the censorship on NSB is rather lax and many liberties are extended, but the admin should easily be able to identify IP addresses and emails, identifying the "alts".
Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a waste of time and space to see responses like, "Nice Alt" and "Who is this, really?". Just seems dishonest to deceive the community, using false identity.

Maybe we can make a thread calling out the so called ALTS, so that they are exposed or forced to own up to their previous screen name ?
I'll come back here and share some. I'd like to be able to refer back to a thread, to keep track. Some of you are more qualified to identify the alts...

Bro, there was a period, I call it the boxingscene Manny Pacquiao era where you would say one thing that didn't sound like you believed Manny was the chosen one and you would have 10 alts virtually kill you, I think after a while the mods just gave up

Last edited by EDD1; 10-17-2019 at 09:47 PM.
EDD1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 10:12 PM #5
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3652 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 375,995,324.03
Total Points: 533,357,429.83
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Not all IP's are static and mobile networks use DHCP to assign IP addresses that change frequently...also VPN usage has become very common and most VPNs use shared connections so IP's don't always tell you that much. Things were different some years back. When we have clear proof of an alt we will ban it.
jaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:02 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18419 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 215,644.99
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post

nah, that has been happening for YEARS

and it is a ban-able offense

alt's spring up after every big/controversial fight

needing more than 1 account is unjustifiable... and ridiculous

I think a lot of that is because of karma... they don't want red K
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:08 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18419 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 215,644.99
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

ALWAYS keep it real = no alt required

give 0 fcuks = no alt required
aboutfkntime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:48 PM #8
Stylin' and Profilin'

Quoted: 7232 Post(s)
Willy Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond reputeWilly Wanker has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 83,974.60
Total Points: 115,899.72
No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker No Message - Willy Wanker here's another one to help the cause - -jose- lol - -jose- 
Merry Christmas - TBear Lounge ATG - Mike D From Brandi with Love! - BoxingFan85 Just because. - DionysusX my ni gga - STAX ON DECK 
Looking forward to the fight man ? Who you rooting for ? - ScottWeiland happy father's day (in the event your creampie was loaded, lol) - DionysusX The Autozone comment had me rolling. Haha. Cheers - anthonydavid11 Camacho avi :love: that's one sexy Rican - -jose- Lana was sent from above - Santa_ 
-jose- aka Colonel Culo Snatcher :lol1::lol1: - -jose- alt account and serial racist member. - Shaolin Sword WAR COTTO! one last time :beerchug: - -jose- Love your funny posts - 1bad65 In the floor laughing... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Well I have like 17 alts last time I checked, so I have no room to talk.

5 are Canelo fan boys, 7 are GGG fan boys. Half of the threads you see in NSB are really just me arguing with myself.

The other 5 alts I have aren't fans of anyone, they're just the accounts I use to say racist sht.
Willy Wanker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:07 AM #9
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13740 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,016,507.17
Total Points: 1,075,303.73
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy Wanker View Post
Well I have like 17 alts last time I checked, so I have no room to talk.

5 are Canelo fan boys, 7 are GGG fan boys. Half of the threads you see in NSB are really just me arguing with myself.

The other 5 alts I have aren't fans of anyone, they're just the accounts I use to say racist sht.
Good gawd, the testosterone coming off prime Nature Boy in that pic... I bet he could have been some kind of holy saint to impotent men. They'd line up for miles just to get a whiff of his pheromones, resulting in a cure for their ED.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 12:13 AM #10
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 12986 Post(s)
.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR CANELO!. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 220,753.20
Total Points: 243,710.12
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 CHEERS! - anthonydavid11 
Thanks for upload - - Ram Raid - right on, bro. - MinuteMaid5 

Ive been accused of being an alt all the time! Hell I remeber someone wanted to fight me lmfao over something an alt told him he thought it was me lmfao, some of you guys are too damn invested in this alt buisness and shit, who care just keep it moving.
.!WAR CANELO!. is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends