Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wladimir Klitschko the hardest punching Caucasian in boxing history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a dope...

“Shape of your skull doe”
    No man. That's a dude who's done some reading on how the term - the way it's commonly used in the US - originated.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
      No man. That's a dude who's done some reading on how the term - the way it's commonly used in the US - originated.
      It’s obvious the TS wasn’t speaking in historical context though.

He listed Wladimir Klitschko as Caucasian. He obviously meant White European. That Lparm weirdo was just looking for an argument.

Comment

It’s obvious the TS wasn’t speaking in historical context though.

He listed Wladimir Klitschko as Caucasian. He obviously meant White European. That Lparm weirdo was just looking for an argument.
        I know, and I also get that as long as meaning is conveyed satisfactorarily language has served it's purpose, but I also happen to be quite strongly of the opinion that this particular anachronism belongs in the trashbin of history.

As long as no-one really gave a fuck about the Caucasus or the folk who lived there it was probably just about excusable if a little distasteful, but now there are actually mainstream guys who come from the region using it as a synonym for 'white' is just misleading.

Forgive me, man. Just one of my pet peeves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          Oh and people saying Vitali hit harder than Wlad are way off in my opinion. I think Vitali was a much tougher man mentally and physically but I think Wlad punched considerably harder.
          Wlad punched a lot harder at max power. Vitali wasnt a KO puncher but "heavy handed" where each shot was consistently hard. He didnt over commit, he through arm punches, so his stamina and ability to slip counters were pretty good.

I liked vitali a lot better, he was more exciting. Wlad got pretty boring after he got with steward.

Comment

Tommy Morrison had the hardest left hook out of all white fighters and possibly anyone period. Not sure if that qualifies him for this because I think Wlads straight right hand was in the all time great league.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              I know, and I also get that as long as meaning is conveyed satisfactorarily language has served it's purpose, but I also happen to be quite strongly of the opinion that this particular anachronism belongs in the trashbin of history.

As long as no-one really gave a fuck about the Caucasus or the folk who lived there it was probably just about excusable if a little distasteful, but now there are actually mainstream guys who come from the region using it as a synonym for 'white' is just misleading.

Forgive me, man. Just one of my pet peeves.
              No problem bud, I get where you’re coming from.

Comment

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What a dope...

“Shape of your skull doe”
                I am factually correct you clown

Didn’t you say you were a school teacher

Jesus wept lad god help those kids with idiots like you educating them

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  Tommy Morrison had the hardest left hook out of all white fighters and possibly anyone period. Not sure if that qualifies him for this because I think Wlads straight right hand was in the all time great league.
                  He had one of the shortest left hooks you will find. There have been alot of great hookers in the history of boxing. His is right up there.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Wlad punched a lot harder at max power. Vitali wasnt a KO puncher but "heavy handed" where each shot was consistently hard. He didnt over commit, he through arm punches, so his stamina and ability to slip counters were pretty good.

I liked vitali a lot better, he was more exciting. Wlad got pretty boring after he got with steward.

I preferred Vitali myself. I don't think he cared as much as Wlad though or maybe he just deferred to him.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                      Caucasians are brown also

The term is highly misused in the United States and any athnropologist will tell you that
                      No. Any anthropologist who didn't get their degree from an online two-year "university" will tell you that the term "Caucasian" is essentially meaningless..

Comment

Working...
                      X