Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-15-2019, 04:52 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 402 Post(s)
Jimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy 23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 12,459.76
Think of Floyd when you use it.  It's small just like Floyds dlck but you already know this lmao. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajvar View Post
It's like Loma eats a sole of his opponents.

Who out of his opponents was succeeding after their fight with Loma? GRJ maybe is the only one and only because he fought once per year against mandatories.
Its like Loma fought bums you dumbfock
Jimmy 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 04:55 AM #12
Interim Champion

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
dot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud ofdot.c.eh has much to be proud of
Bank: 7,431.74
Total Points: 16,250.37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolpz View Post
Pedraza could've fought 5 tune ups.

Zepeda would've whooped the ***** out of him on any given night. There are levels to this, their skills are not comparable. Only thing they have in common is their first names.
Hey their last names are pretty close too!
dot.c.eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 05:39 AM #13
Interim Champion

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Mrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 11,161.44

Quote:

Who out of his opponents was succeeding after their fight with Loma? GRJ maybe is the only one and only because he fought once per year against mandatories.
You do know that 19 year old gorilla face Davis ko’d Pedraza when he was still green years before loma had a the second toughest night of his career with Pedraza right??
So I guess gorilla face Davis is responsible for Pedrazas soul then huh?

Last edited by Mrsantiago; 09-15-2019 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Mistake
Mrsantiago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 09:36 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 12,003.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsantiago View Post
You do know that 19 year old gorilla face Davis ko’d Pedraza when he was still green years before loma had a the second toughest night of his career with Pedraza right??
So I guess gorilla face Davis is responsible for Pedrazas soul then huh?
Sounds by your shallow understanding of Pedraza's and Loma's history I know much more than you. You could listen experts talking about Loma-Pedraza to enlighten yourself.
But in a nutshell:
- Pedraza lost to Davis and became champion in a higher division.
- Then he lost to almost one-handed Loma and lost in a higher division.

Last edited by Ajvar; 09-15-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Ajvar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 06:28 PM #15
Contender

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
Feint First is on a distinguished road
Bank: 10,293.12
Total Points: 12,563.88

Lomo's best wins Linares and Pedraza both lost lmao.
Feint First is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 07:09 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1504 Post(s)
Corelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond reputeCorelone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 40,400.29

Quote:

I heard Salido sold his soul and turned into a politician. Do you you think he had two? Somebody is lying here.
Corelone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 05:45 AM #17
Interim Champion

Mrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond reputeMrsantiago has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds by your shallow understanding of Pedraza's and Loma's history I know much more than you. You could listen experts talking about Loma-Pedraza to enlighten yourself.
But in a nutshell:
- Pedraza lost to Davis and became champion in a higher division.
- Then he lost to almost one-handed Loma and lost in a higher division.
Actually I was at the Barclays center when Davis knocked him out. So cut the fan boy bull ****. I am an expert according to your logic ******. Dan Rafael is no boxing expert covering boxing is a job that was given to him because it was available not by choice. Jim lampey Steve kim Doug Fisher ect are not experts ******. Skip bay less ect. **** outta here. They donít know anything about boxing because they have jobs does not make them experts. Because you work at Macdonalds doesnít make you a hamburger expert.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:11 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 377 Post(s)
Ajvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond reputeAjvar has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 12,003.02

Right, so you bought a ticket which made you an expert, did I hear you correct?
LOL, that about summs it up about what kind an of expert you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsantiago View Post
Actually I was at the Barclays center when Davis knocked him out. So cut the fan boy bull ****. I am an expert according to your logic ******. Dan Rafael is no boxing expert covering boxing is a job that was given to him because it was available not by choice. Jim lampey Steve kim Doug Fisher ect are not experts ******. Skip bay less ect. **** outta here. They don’t know anything about boxing because they have jobs does not make them experts. Because you work at Macdonalds doesn’t make you a hamburger expert.
Ajvar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 12:19 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
RomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond reputeRomanReigns has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 34,272.29
war roman reigns - Mike D lebron winning 7 is based on faith based on a wwe viewers superfaith on lebron , faith is not fact, faith is garbage compared to facts - Tha_Greatest 4 losses , fact - Tha_Greatest Hi Pedo! - Rudyo The mods love pedophiles - Rudyo 
This poster is sexually attracted to CHILDREN - Rudyo Still a Pedo guys! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo OAAAAAAAAAAAHHH I love underage girls! - Rudyo I'm the Big Dawg of the kid table! - Rudyo 

Quote:

Tank Ko'ed him first. Davis ruined Pedraza. That's why he is still bitter at him.
RomanReigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 12:22 AM #20
Interim Champion

Quote:
Right, so you bought a ticket which made you an expert, did I hear you correct?
LOL, that about summs it up about what kind an of expert you are.
Meet up with me and Iíll show you what type of expert I am.

Share This With Friends