Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fighters Manny Pacquiao Ducked On His Way Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just called Pacquiaos wins against Morales, Barrera and Marquez...cherry picks....

Wow....

See I actually watched Boxing back in 2003 so I'm aware of how legendary those fights and wins were.....YDKSAB.

Stick to boxrec.

Comment

He definitely ducked Mayweather in 2010, that is a fact.

Comment

same as others he ducked many fighters. and same as others for various reasons too.

- Joan Guzman
        - Nate Campbell
        - Humberto Sotto
        - Edwin Valero
        - etc

Comment

Originally posted by Doritos View Post
          You just called Pacquiaos wins against Morales, Barrera and Marquez...cherry picks....

Wow....

See I actually watched Boxing back in 2003 so I'm aware of how legendary those fights and wins were.....YDKSAB.

Stick to boxrec.
          He also said he "forced" ODLH to fight at 147 even thou it was Oscar who cherry picked Pac and made him come up 2 weight classes. Dude is a buffoon.

Comment

Also, stop trying to paint Soto like he was some threat. He just had a grueling fight against Pacquaio’s brother during that time. Lmao

He was actually Pacquaio’s back-up fight in case the Oscar fight negotiations fail to work out.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
              He also said he "forced" ODLH to fight at 147 even thou it was Oscar who cherry picked Pac and made him come up 2 weight classes. Dude is a buffoon.
              Nah, that's what we call intellectual dishonesty.

Comment

Originally posted by thesmokingman View Post
                Nah, that's what we call intellectual dishonesty.
                147 was agreed upon weight by both sides with no real problem. The only major problem they had was the purse split. Oscar wanted 70-30 but Manny didn’t accept. Their negotiations actually failed to work out in the first attempt. Soto and Mora would have been the back-up fights for both.

And yes, Pacquaio was a cherry pick for Oscar. That’s as honest as it gets

Comment

never been a fan of pac but you have to be crazy to question his legacy in boxing the guy is going down as a great no matter what

and agree with the Valero comments that would have been one vicious fight for however long it went on for

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                    I wish we could've seen Valero vs. Pacquiao.

Also Maidana vs. Pacquiao, preferably at 140.
                    I woulda loved to see him vs Prime Guzmon. Also

Comment

Manny would fight anyone...but Arum dont like taking chances.

Comment

Working...
                      X