Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-13-2018, 12:39 PM #11
Sentenced to Texas

Quoted: 3455 Post(s)
Mooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond reputeMooshashi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,498.91
Total Points: 102,633.63
a real bro - Ruthless One Great stuff. - Santa_ damn!!! - -jose- No Message - Snoop Frog Salma's a goddess, I bet it tastes like a strawberry. - Santa_ 
Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
Nah...all to see on the streets are western rejected white males with some of the finest Thai women. The Thai men got to feel bad for themselves.
would you rather have those rejected white males in the USA shooting people out of frustration? Or in Thailand getting their rocks off?
Mooshashi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:40 PM #12
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2906 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 39,878.56
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooshashi View Post
would you rather have those rejected white males in the USA shooting people out of frustration? Or in Thailand getting their rocks off?
I Choose the latter, Mooshashi, hence why i am trying to save the West by sending Butler, Punchr and Alexkid there to Thailand.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
alex, butler, etc, move, punchr, thailand., y'all