Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Weighs In at 258 Pounds For Francesco Pianeta Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
      That low class hood rat Wilder finally has bit off more than he can chew, they expected Fury to be washed up but looks like Fury taking this seriously!

That low class mental idiot Wilder will be exposed and not get his retirement check from AJ after all. Now all the weak males that live vicariously through that thug Wilder will see what happens when a culture of cowardice leads to a life of poverty like their own.
      Some blacc dude stole your GF huh? You big mad. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by jondacon View Post
        Anyone got a link?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          This is great already! Wilder interrupting the weigh-in, Fury's dad away to bite his nose off, then Fury comes back and a big ruckus happens.

can't wait for the face-off after the fight, 25,000 screaming fans, going to be a great night of boxing tomorrow!
          yea this is gone be very entertaining, the kick off already is the most exciting thing in boxing right now

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            Remarkable work from his team. He should be just fine for a November clash with Wilder.

The hype videos coming out today are quality lol Two entertainers at work.

It's what boxing needs at the HW level.
            totally agree, this is going to be really fun and funny

Comment

Good for Fury, however being in physical shape and being in fighting shape are basically 2 different things, you can't really be in fighting shape if you're out of physical shape but you can be in physical shape and not be in fighting shape at all.

I wanna see 3 things in Tyson Fury, I wanna see balance, chin and accuracy. You know a fighter is shot if he lacks in any of these on fight night, all have little to do with being in good physical shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                Good for Fury, however being in physical shape and being in fighting shape are basically 2 different things, you can't really be in fighting shape if you're out of physical shape but you can be in physical shape and not be in fighting shape at all.

I wanna see 3 things in Tyson Fury, I wanna see balance, chin and accuracy. You know a fighter is shot if he lacks in any of these on fight night, all have little to do with being in good physical shape.
                Balance is Fury's main asset, if he's on, Wilder will be in trouble. His chin is questionsble, but Wilder has to get to it. Accuracy? This guy almost KO'D himself with a shot he missed by a foot. His best KOS are when he's got them by the neck, or he gets them in some odd position. Fury is a boxer, but big, too big to bully.

Comment

258? Very professional! Salute!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    I wonder how much of that weight shedding will affect him by November?
                    He's done it at a steady pace.

His prime fighting weight is low 250s.

So basically he's got three months to lose 5 to 8 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      yea this is gone be very entertaining, the kick off already is the most exciting thing in boxing right now
                      Sure thing, I'm so glad Fury is back (and he is make no mistake) and the Wilder fight is happening. I've been wanting this fight for 3 years!

Comment

Working...
                      X