No announcement yet.

Russia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    No, the "he's a racist" is coming from knowing his history. Those of us close to NYC have known about Trump for years. He just fooled the rest of the country that didn't know all his history.

Polls being wrong once in 70 years is yet another sign that brings into question the number of "votes" Trump got.
    Trump was in every states doing speeches while hillary was in her deathbed dreamin

And u wonder how trump won?

The liberal news media was working for hillary 24/7 that was the true collusion and meddling that happened 2016 election

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Trump was in every states doing speeches while hillary was in her deathbed dreamin

And u wonder how trump won?

The liberal news media was working for hillary 24/7 that was the true collusion and meddling that happened 2016 election
      Trump wasn't in every state. He nor Hilary visited Idaho, Wyoming, Hawaii, or Alaska.

I just pointed out the "voter" reaction to the repeal attempt and the fact the polling was right in every race except President. Maybe those are coincidences maybe not.

You aren't making sense dude. It wasn't media bias. Media covered Trump the way they did because of how he behaved.

Comment

Trump wasn't in every state. He nor Hilary visited Idaho, Wyoming, Hawaii, or Alaska.

I just pointed out the "voter" reaction to the repeal attempt and the fact the polling was right in every race except President. Maybe those are coincidences maybe not.

You aren't making sense dude. It wasn't media bias. Media covered Trump the way they did because of how he behaved.
        while trump was filling up thousands of peeps of different colors in every battleground state, hillary was signing books at cosco

the liberal media was busy editing trumps speeches cutting off parts that helps their agenda that "his racist"

when u hear people of different color screams and chants MAGA in every event trump is in

it should have make u wonder what angle ur seeing that their not seeing
        yes uve been watching the CNN angle

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          while trump was filling up thousands of peeps of different colors in every battleground state, hillary was signing books at cosco

the liberal media was busy editing trumps speeches cutting off parts that helps their agenda that "his racist"

when u hear people of different color screams and chants MAGA in every event trump is in

it should have make u wonder what angle ur seeing that their not seeing
          yes uve been watching the CNN angle
          Dude, please stop over exaggerating the amount of minorities at Trump rallies. Even if there were 1 million minorities at a rally, that doesn't change his past history of racist behavior.

His past didn't prevent you and others from voting for him or supporting him. You seem to want me and others to only focus on the positive things and not everything. That isn't rational.

The coverage he gets is based on how he behaves, no more, no less.

Comment

Yes this is very true. I have lived my entire life in the NY area. We all know what Trump is all about. Indeed he fooled the stupid people in areas of the country who just knew him as a reality show star.

Comment

Dude, please stop over exaggerating the amount of minorities at Trump rallies. Even if there were 1 million minorities at a rally, that doesn't change his past history of racist behavior.

His past didn't prevent you and others from voting for him or supporting him. You seem to want me and others to only focus on the positive things and not everything. That isn't rational.

The coverage he gets is based on how he behaves, no more, no less.

u see this video below?
              @00:10 thats not a white man being punched

Comment

Working...
              X