No announcement yet.

Red Dead Redemption 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Those batman games were ****ing masterpieces, holy ****. I want rocksteady to marry my daughters. Arkham Asylum was a work of art, Arkham city was an evolution and Arkham knight was a crowning achievement. I am the biggest Batman fan of life, I've read almost every Batman comic and what they did with their arkham series was magnificent.

I played Arkham Knight late on PC, must have been after the update because i'm getting 100 fps at max settings with no hiccups.

Also rocksteady isn't working on spiderman, that's insomniac, a first party sony developer. Rocksteady is working on a secret project that hasn't been revealed yet.

Perfect.
    I've got all of the Batman games on Steam. I bought the last one on release but it was goddamn unplayable. There was huge backlash online about the state of that game when it was shipped out. I HATE the chromatic filter and motion blur that is used to excessively in the game. I tried to play it then but honestly it ran so awfully that it was unplayable. I'm thinking of getting back into it again. May give it a play through, should keep me going until Spiderman release.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      I've got all of the Batman games on Steam. I bought the last one on release but it was goddamn unplayable. There was huge backlash online about the state of that game when it was shipped out. I HATE the chromatic filter and motion blur that is used to excessively in the game. I tried to play it then but honestly it ran so awfully that it was unplayable. I'm thinking of getting back into it again. May give it a play through, should keep me going until Spiderman release.
      A lot of the side content in arkgam knight that really got me. I won't give you any spoilers if you haven't beat it it yet. But as a batman nerd, seeing all those cameo appearances from characters in the comics gave me a nerd orgasm.

Also the variety is spectacular.. the story telling and cinemotagraphic structure, you rarely see a game this masterfully crafted.

You really get inside the mind of batman from his hallucinations and the way they unfold is incredible.

I jumped out of my seat more than a few times in that game and that never happens to me.

Comment

Just pre-ordered this bad boy. RDR 1 is probably my fav ever game. Masterpiece.

Comment

This game is gonna be amazing. Prob gonna buy a PS4 for it

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            This game is gonna be amazing. Prob gonna buy a PS4 for it
            PS4 has a lot really good exclusives now but I just can't justify dropping a couple hundred on a console plus games, when I already have a significantly more powerful laptop I put a couple k on and I can torrent everything for free.

I'm just gonna have to wait for a ps4 emulator to play God of War, Horizon and Detroit lol

It's ok because I have over 50 games I downloaded and installed but haven't touched yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              PS4 has a lot really good exclusives now but I just can't justify dropping a couple hundred on a console plus games, when I already have a significantly more powerful laptop I put a couple k on and I can torrent everything for free.

I'm just gonna have to wait for a ps4 emulator to play God of War, Horizon and Detroit lol

It's ok because I have over 50 games I downloaded and installed but haven't touched yet.
              i dont play anything these days im gonna put a shlt ton of hours on it. Theres so many details in this its already a GOTY contender before even coming out. Plus i want death stranding whenever it comes

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Yeah, this is a day one buy, and never even played the first one.
                Which one? Red Dead Revolver? me either, RDRedemption 1 was truly a masterpiece. I shed a tear on the story at the end of the game, it really hit me.

I don't think this new game is going to have the same impact in terms of story-wise like the previous one.

Comment

1 more month, this is gonna be game of the year, maybe game of the decade

Comment

According to Rockstar....over 200 species of animals in RDR2, and 19 breeds of horses. Man this game is looking to be GOTY for sure.

Comment

PS4 version is currently £50 to preorder on Amazon, but i seem to recall some supermarkets in the UK selling big games at a lower price at launch. Does anyone know if this will be the case for RDR2?

Comment

Working...
                      X