Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the United States declare war on China?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure go ahead declare war against a nuclear power with four times the population and has one of the biggest standing armies in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      You need to ****ing read more

So you won't say stupid **** and make our vets look dumb

Or at least dont say you're a vet when you say stupid ****
      LMAO!!! I must have really yanked your chain.

You know you should never let them know they struck your nerve.

You should read the Art of War instead of Korean War tidbits online.

Comment

No but we should stop financially preparing them and then be prepared for them to start one

Comment

Isn't the US like trillions of dollars in debt to China or something like that? If anything THEY are gonna declare war on the US before we do.

But China and US rely too heavily on eachother economically it wouldn't happen. China makes too much money off of us and by default we owe them a shít load of money and we buy all of their shítty products.

Comment

China would be on the brink of famine if USA stopped sending them money and food for like a week. The US could wage a de facto war on China and watch them succumb to internal upheaval without firing a single bullet. Literally just the opposite of what they've done to our housing markets and currency, except like we really mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The problem is real war works a little different than your e-beefs. We cant just talk sh it, put China on ignore, and declare victory
              Lol. Great response to TC

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                Korean conflict 1950-1953
                US vs China (filling in for dilapidated North Korean Army)
                Fought to a draw on the judges cards at the 38th parallel.

Know your history.
                Korea bombed Pearl Harbour and then the US dropped a nuke on Beijing, know your history. If it wasn’t for that, you would all be speaking Dutch.

Comment

Originally posted by club fighter View Post
                  LMAO!!! I must have really yanked your chain.

You know you should never let them know they struck your nerve.

You should read the Art of War instead of Korean War tidbits online.
                  Art of war is crap tbh

Stupid Chinese bs

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    Isn't the US like trillions of dollars in debt to China or something like that? If anything THEY are gonna declare war on the US before we do.

But China and US rely too heavily on eachother economically it wouldn't happen. China makes too much money off of us and by default we owe them a shít load of money and we buy all of their shítty products.
                    Throughout history biggest trade partners have gone to war

Ww2 for example. Germany and France were each others biggest trade partner.

Comment

I'm a vet!

You should agree with me even if I dont know what I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X