No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's No Look Right Hook on Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Porter's chin is good but hardly amazing. Broner dropped him hard and hurt him badly with one left hook. Garcia is a good puncher but not that big a puncher. Look at all the guys Garcia failed to knock down or knock out. His KO percentage is only a bit above average. You don't need that much power to KO Khan or a washed up Diaz. Garcia's left hook seemed not to bother Porter that much. The same Porter who was so badly hurt by one Broner left hook. Broner is not a huge puncher either. Porter has a good chin and Garcia has good punching power but don't exaggerate it.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Danny really need to strengthened than punch. That was a devastating go to move.
        He has been throwing left hooks since he was a baby. I think he has already got it strengthened about as strong as it's ever going to get.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          That fight was almost 6 years ago. It sucks that Danny now has 2 losses in his resume. I hope he bounce back and get a better trainer.
          When you fight a better fighter than yourself you usually lose. In my opinion that is what happened to Garcia twice. I think he lost a third fight as well but he got the official win over Herrera. Garcia will always be trained by his lovable father.

Comment

Porter saw it coming which is why he turns his head, which took the sting off the punch.

It is the punches you don't see which will hurt you. Garcia is only effective when he lands a hook when you don't see it coming.

When Porter was caught by Broner, he never saw it coming, which is why he ended up on his arse

Comment

Actually Danny's chin is far more impressive than his punching power. He has never been down or even badly hurt in his entire career.

Comment

It's alive, but not doing "well".
                ..... it didn't do the job.

Comment

Working...
                X