Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Your Favorite of the Welter Four?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is the guy I’d root for but Crawford is the best of the four.

Comment

I enjoy watching Spence the most of the four, but Crawford is the most talented of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Spence is the guy I’d root for but Crawford is the best of the four.
        Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        I enjoy watching Spence the most of the four, but Crawford is the most talented of the bunch.
        I agree, fellows.

For me, Bud beats them all but a fight with Spence tells us all. This really needs to happen in 2019.

Comment

How tf can you honestly believe that TC is willing to fight anybody when he re-signed with Top Rank, literally CREATING a roadblock

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            I agree, fellows.

For me, Bud beats them all but a fight with Spence tells us all. This really needs to happen in 2019.
            Ah man, this is the one fight I desperately wanna see. It has potential to be the best welterweight matchup since Leonard-Hearns IMO.

Unfortunately I doubt we see it anytime soon, I’m trying to stay optimistic though 🙏

Comment

Where all the Keith Thurman fans at? People are quick to jump ship and quick to forget. There's a reason the man established himself as #1 in boxing's best division, both currently and historically.

147 is the Keith Thurman test

Comment

Porter is my favorite,but not because he's better cause he isn't, I think Crawford & Spence beat him fairly easily, and it's a toss up with Thurman. I just like his attitude and go forward/push the fight style, although it sometimes borders on wrestling.

Comment

Crawford, I prefer his style of boxing over the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                    I can't help but like Porter. He's the underdog in the equation.
                    Yeah same.

I want him to upset the apple cart.

And I don’t really like how the politics plays out with the others.

I don’t love that division, tbh.

For me, I always think that they think Porter isn’t that great so they’ll step in with him but they’ll go around the houses with each other.

Crawford for a pound for pound talent hasn’t been in a fight that anybody has picked against him since Gamboa.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Ah man, this is the one fight I desperately wanna see. It has potential to be the best welterweight matchup since Leonard-Hearns IMO.

Unfortunately I doubt we see it anytime soon, I’m trying to stay optimistic though 🙏
                      Yeah, I really hope so, too, man. Not a good look for boxing that it seems like it won't happen. The best fighting the best is the main point or at least, it should be.

Comment

Working...
                      X