Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prisoner, 78, claims he is responsible for NINETY unsolved murders across the US sinc

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Prisoner, 78, claims he is responsible for NINETY unsolved murders across the US sinc

Prisoner, 78, claims he is responsible for NINETY unsolved murders across the US since the 1970s

Samuel Little, convicted in three California murders but long suspected in dozens of deaths, now claims he was involved in about 90 killings nationwide
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claims-90.html
    He is convicted of killing Audrey Nelson,

Investigations are ongoing, but Little has provided details in more than 90 deaths dating to about 1970

If the number of killings Little claims to have committed proves true, it would make him one of the most prolific killers in U.S. history

During his 2014 trial in Los Angeles, prosecutors said Little was likely responsible for at least 40 killings since 1980

Authorities at the time were looking for possible links to deaths in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Texas

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Prisoner, 78, claims he is responsible for NINETY unsolved murders across the US since the 1970s

Samuel Little, convicted in three California murders but long suspected in dozens of deaths, now claims he was involved in about 90 killings nationwide
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...claims-90.html
    He is convicted of killing Audrey Nelson,

Investigations are ongoing, but Little has provided details in more than 90 deaths dating to about 1970

If the number of killings Little claims to have committed proves true, it would make him one of the most prolific killers in U.S. history

During his 2014 trial in Los Angeles, prosecutors said Little was likely responsible for at least 40 killings since 1980

Authorities at the time were looking for possible links to deaths in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Texas
    Wow. Pretty crazy if it's true. I wonder how many of these have been investigated?

Comment

Surprised Gov Jerry Brown hasn’t pardoned him yet.

Comment

I watched a movie the other night called The Clovehitch Killer, one of the best serial killer movies I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I watched a movie the other night called The Clovehitch Killer, one of the best serial killer movies I've ever seen.
          I watched The Clovehitch Killer based your recommendation. Very good movie.

Also Dylan McDermott is 57 years old what the **** he looks like he’s 20 years younger than that

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            Wow. Pretty crazy if it's true. I wonder how many of these have been investigated?
            I saw a story last week on this that said so far they've investigated about a third of his claims. And so far, in those cases, it appeared he is telling the truth.

You never know though. Growing up as a kid a remember Henry Lee Lucas confessing to massive numbers of murders, but he recanted after he couldn't provide evidence backing his claims.

Comment

The only good news about a guy like this still being alive is, at this age, they are more likely to spill the beans on other stuff they've done.

This is Iceman level numbers.
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 11-19-2018, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I saw a story last week on this that said so far they've investigated about a third of his claims. And so far, in those cases, it appeared he is telling the truth.

You never know though. Growing up as a kid a remember Henry Lee Lucas confessing to massive numbers of murders, but he recanted after he couldn't provide evidence backing his claims.
                Aw, man. If the guy is telling the truth, this could be huge.

Wow. I wonder what Henry's number was. Had to be decent I think but I always figured most of them exaggerate at least a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Aw, man. If the guy is telling the truth, this could be huge.

Wow. I wonder what Henry's number was. Had to be decent I think but I always figured most of them exaggerate at least a little.
                  They arent sure how many he killed, but most say it wasn't many.

He was lying for fame, but also for trips outside prison.

He'd often be let out of prison to go with police to supposed crime scenes. He liked that, and he liked the attention.

His claims got really ridiculous, as he kept getting more and more graphic to keep the press and police riveted.

He was even saying he ate people.

His cohort and he were recorded on prison audio talking on the phones and figuring out ways to keep the scam going.

His cohort was the guy who killed Adam Walsh, so there were murders. Just nowhere near what Lucas claimed.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    They arent sure how many he killed, but most say it wasn't many.

He was lying for fame, but also for trips outside prison.

He'd often be let out of prison to go with police to supposed crime scenes. He liked that, and he liked the attention.

His claims got really ridiculous, as he kept getting more and more graphic to keep the press and police riveted.

He was even saying he ate people.

His cohort and he were recorded on prison audio talking on the phones and figuring out ways to keep the scam going.

His cohort was the guy who killed Adam Walsh, so there were murders. Just nowhere near what Lucas claimed.
                    Wow. Adam Walsh was John Walsh's kid, the guy on America's Most Wanted? Man, I didn't know about any of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X