No announcement yet.

This country is divided because of the left not Trump

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Anyway, the extremists from BOTH sides are a problem. I classify myself as liberal but I'm inadvertently getting pushed closer to the center.
    May I ask why you are getting pushed closer to the center?

Comment

I don't think you quite understand what I meant. Go lick the skidmarks off Trump's briefs, faggot.
      Meh, no weight against a concervative

Now coz ur a liberat, 99% chance ur a phag

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I asked him that question he ducked it like a quer

Comment

All you need to do is see which party is responsible for most of the violent protests and rallies. Which party once insisted that not accepting the outcome of an election was troubling--yet they themselves don't accept the outcome of an election? Which party is responsible for most of the violence towards another party when they wear hats, shirts, flags or apparel that supports the other party? Which party is filing lawsuits at every turn, and are more concerned with going forward with trivial witch hunts, tax returns, and open-ended investigations that have cost millions of dollars of tax payer dollars and little to no return on investment? Which party is playing the race, gender, religion card any time they don't like what someone has to say? Which party supports drug addicted celebrities who mock veterans, support repeat sex-offenders, and defend reprehensible behavior from their own party's politicians, journalists, and constituents? Which party is telling their constituents to go out and harass and assault opposing party members and their constituents?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Agree Trump didn't really cause a divided America. The country has been divided well before Trump along political lines. I think Obama freaked out a lot of R's & white people in general so I think that was a big thing towards getting us where we are now. And its not like that was surprising. I think myself & others thought a black guy becoming President would have a lot of R's & white people flipping out. Then came the Tea Party. Trump certainly hasn't helped bridge the gap, if anything he's lengthened the gap.

And to be fair its not like everything was A Okay before Obama got elected & freaked out a bunch of R's & white people. The country had been divided before then just w/o as much emotion involved.
            Things have been the same here since we had the debates between the Federalists and the Anti Federalists. The big change in the last 25 years was the internet and the advent of social media in the last decade. The problem seems to be humans as a whole, not just who is left or right. I actually find it quite amusing to watch both sides point the finger.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I should clarify- The far left has gone so batshit that I don't even know if I qualify as a liberal anymore, despite that I still identify as one.

Comment

On its face alone, its completly idiotic to blame only one side for the division.

One of the main problems is more and more people seek validation and self worth through party affiliation. You see it here and on social media every day. Everyday I come in here and theres a new thread about how one party is better then the other. I can tell right there who lives a very sad and empty life.

People only use to be this dumb around election time, the rest of the time they would go back to being human beings with thoughts and emotions of their own.

If the US ever had a legit third party those people's brains would just explode.

Political pundits on tv are actors playing a role, and with social media I think some people want to play political pundits and forget that they are in fact actors.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                  Things have been the same here since we had the debates between the Federalists and the Anti Federalists. The big change in the last 25 years was the internet and the advent of social media in the last decade. The problem seems to be humans as a whole, not just who is left or right. I actually find it quite amusing to watch both sides point the finger.
                  I wouldn't disagree its a age old thing, but I think the cuts are deepened recently. And maybe they were deeper at various points in the past to. I mean we had a civil war at one time. We aren't quite at that point yet lol.

And I definitely agree SM has had an impact with a wider variety of people being involved in this sh^t daily which is likely just building the fire higher.

Comment

I should clarify- The far left has gone so batshit that I don't even know if I qualify as a liberal anymore, despite that I still identify as one.
                    Gotcha.

What specifically have they done that you say is crazy?

(I'm curious, honestly, not trolling you.)

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      People only use to be this dumb around election time, the rest of the time they would go back to being human beings with thoughts and emotions of their own.
                      Ain't that the mfer truth. Politics use to have its season so to speak. Now its a 24/7/365 thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X