Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Garcia To Be Announced As FOX PPV March 16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arum told me this fight wasn't going to.....Nvm lol.

So I wonder if this means FOX will be airing the WWs from here on out. They have Porter vs Ugas in March, Thurman vs Lopez in January and Garcia vs Granados in February.

I haven't heard Mares/Davis being mentioned so that goes to SHO? I gotta think SHO is taking Charlo vs Hurd next year as well.

They did take Pacman/Broner though. So hard for them to put on three PPVs in a four month period when FOX has to put on four per year themselves.

Comment

ha ha ha Send me your number so when I am at the fight I can send you pictures... Hope he let Yella Beezy open up for him again... I hope its at the star and not that AT&T stadium

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        I saw a video on fighthypes where Mikey doesn’t think it’s fair he’s giving up hella size advantage thst he ain’t giving up home field also. He said he needs this fight in Vegas.

Honestly can’t blame mikey when they set him up like this
        Set him up like this? HE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED FOR THIS FIGHT. He is the one who has been adamant he gets this fight. No one set this fight up except him. Spence wasn't even talking about him until Garcia kept mentioning it all last year.

And the article says it's taking place in Cowboys stadium? Vegas for this fight doesn't make a whole a lot of sense. Would do cool numbers, nothing special. They can put 35-40k at Cowboys stadium though. Garcia also has talked about having a big fan base in Texas. Don't think he will have too much issue of this taking place in such a big venue.

Comment

Oh sh!!!t

When I saw the headline I thought they meant Danny Garcia and I was like lol whatever decent fight I guess

Comment

Big stomps

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Quit lying now!
            You're broke. You can't afford floor tixs to the fight!
            Who you trying to fool?
            Ha Ha send me your number so I can face time you while I am there on the floor... only way you can afford to see the fight..ha ha Hope they don't put in AT&T stadium . I hope its at the Star again...

Comment

so does Spence get the same backlash as GGG did for fighting Brook?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                I saw a video on fighthypes where Mikey doesn’t think it’s fair he’s giving up hella size advantage thst he ain’t giving up home field also. He said he needs this fight in Vegas.

Honestly can’t blame mikey when they set him up like this
                mikey called spence out he’s not being set up. And there would be hella Mexicans if the fight was in texas

Comment

lol mickey hoecia got his excuse ready for when he loses to loma.

"I was damaged after the Spence fight"

"I was drained"

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Set him up like this? HE IS THE ONE WHO CALLED FOR THIS FIGHT. He is the one who has been adamant he gets this fight. No one set this fight up except him. Spence wasn't even talking about him until Garcia kept mentioning it all last year.

And the article says it's taking place in Cowboys stadium? Vegas for this fight doesn't make a whole a lot of sense. Would do cool numbers, nothing special. They can put 35-40k at Cowboys stadium though. Garcia also has talked about having a big fan base in Texas. Don't think he will have too much issue of this taking place in such a big venue.
                    garcia doesn’t want the fight there. He didn’t ask for it there. Mikey’s fan base is more San Antonio. He didn’t sell well in Dallas.

It’s not for sure 35-40k and most of those seats will be cheap. That’s why vegas with 10,000 people would be a bigger gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                      I wonder if PBC and Showtime are beefing?

Either way Showtime will need PBC as there is no more free agents when it comes to promoters that matter.

Golden Boy is with
                      DAZN, ESPN2, Estrella T.V, Ring T.V, Facebook Live, Solo Boxeo

Hearn
                      DAZN

Top Rank
                      ESPN, ESPN+
                      There's still plenty of fights for Showtime. No light heavyweight or super middleweight fights have been announced. And no word on Tank/Mares.

Comment

Working...
                      X